Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im mr 9 im currently doing a sister that has tenet diplos can i use the diplos ( ps . shes a pain in the butt )

(XBOX)RagnarOk5523

Question

5 answers to this question

vanquish gets the weapon and ephemera if it has one, convert gets the ephemera if it has one and turns them into a sort of assistant (the value as an assistant isn't worth losing out on the weapon though, you probably don't want to convert unless you are ridiculously bored with your life.)  To beat them to get the option of convert/vanquish, you've gotta hit them with the correct requiem mods, in the correct order, keeping in mind Oull is a wildcard.  When you make an attempt, it tests the mods you have equipped in order.  Collecting murmurs by mercy'ing the hounds (thralls for liches) can reveal what requiem mods are required, but not the order.  You can minimize the number of attempts, and thus speed the process, by strategic ordering of the mods and use of Oull.

What nobody has told you though is this:-

Anytime you receive either - Prime Access, Prime Vault, In-Game Market, Twitch Drops (Either via Amazon Prime Gaming or won by random draw made by the DE staff hosting the official stream), Tennocon drops, Lich/ Sister of Parvos items; Mastery means nothing as they bypass the MR requirements. For Kuva/ Tenet weapons you need only go to your Foundry on Vanquishing them and you'll receive it. Just make sure you have the weapon slots free. All others I mentioned with it come with slots provided for you.

10 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

What nobody has told you though is this:-

Anytime you receive either - Prime Access, Prime Vault, In-Game Market, Twitch Drops (Either via Amazon Prime Gaming or won by random draw made by the DE staff hosting the official stream), Tennocon drops, Lich/ Sister of Parvos items; Mastery means nothing as they bypass the MR requirements. For Kuva/ Tenet weapons you need only go to your Foundry on Vanquishing them and you'll receive it. Just make sure you have the weapon slots free. All others I mentioned with it come with slots provided for you.

I mean even a newbie just starting out can buy Nidus Prime Access and on completing the tutorial up to Vor's Prize at least.. as that gives Foundry and Market activation components- have all that stuff at MR0

Archived