Revert Nidus Prime Details

CannedSoupG

Can we have the Nidus Prime Details change reverted? I want to enjoy the new prime ability effects and the mutation stacks on the tennogen skins. Having that locked to just the prime skin seems unnecessary. Now all we get is a golden arm. Other Prime Detail toggles drastically change tennogen skins, why is this one different?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CannedSoupG said:

Can we have the Nidus Prime Details change reverted? I want to enjoy the new prime ability effects and the mutation stacks on the tennogen skins. Having that locked to just the prime skin seems unnecessary. Now all we get is a golden arm. Other Prime Detail toggles drastically change tennogen skins, why is this one different?

It is something DE has struggled with since Rhino turned completely gold with Iron Skin. Xaku just becomes stupid and loses all fashion when using her 4, Loki and Ivara just disappear instead of now maybe looking like Wisp when invisible... some frames cannot be fashioned because their abilities which are usually 100% time active cover or outright remove all fashion.

Enter Nidus Prime, a lesson not yet learned.

Edited by Acersecomic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CannedSoupG said:

I second this. I actually prefer the OG mutation stack visual with the Tennogen skins, but it doesn't make a lot of sense that if you have prime details checked it doesn't retain the mutation visual and ability visual.

• Like 1