Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Rounds - Hope to the Playebase?

Ledelta62682

So, here's the thing:

I think Dual Rounds is easier to get now on Steel Path through Archwing Missions.

One of the benefits that Steel Path brings to the table is a +100% Mod Drop Chance, so it should mean that enemies on Archwing missions (Shield-Hellion Dargyn, Ogma & Ogma Elite) that drop this mod will get that drop chance raised.

Despite their stats getting raised, enemies from Archwing Missions (at least the Grineer faction) are still easy to kill, that is, using a Mausolon with Corrosive+Heat (Not Viral since the Arch-weapon does not have Slash) Although, it might also be the fact that the levels of Arch-enemies is only raised between lvl60-70 contrary to the +lvl100 on normal nodes within Steel Path.

With all of this in mind, the Arch-Interception mission on Uranus might still be the best Arch-node to get this mod but within Steel Path, since not only do you get the AABC Rotations (rotations "A" being the ones that drop the mod: Link Interception | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom) but also the mentioned enemies spawn for multiple times on those two first rounds.

That's all, any thoughts or suggestions?

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Unpopular opinion: dual rounds was never a rare mod.

People just never levelled their archwing weapons in archwing missions after being allowed to use the weapons in normal missions. I've personally made some very easy plat from the mod drops while leveling stuff in archwing missions.

Oh.........ok, then it's just me then.

11 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Unpopular opinion: dual rounds was never a rare mod.

BLASPHEMY !!! 😱

11 hours ago, (NSW)Ledelta62682 said:

Oh.........ok, then it's just me then.

No it's not.... I actually did Attempt to Farm that thing and Other Archwing Mods.... It's really a huge pain in the ass.... Especially when it comes to the 60/60 Mods because those only drop from Balor Fomorian. 

On 2021-09-13 at 2:59 PM, (NSW)Ledelta62682 said:

So, here's the thing:

I think Dual Rounds is easier to get now on Steel Path through Archwing Missions.

One of the benefits that Steel Path brings to the table is a +100% Mod Drop Chance, so it should mean that enemies on Archwing missions (Shield-Hellion Dargyn, Ogma & Ogma Elite) that drop this mod will get that drop chance raised.

Despite their stats getting raised, enemies from Archwing Missions (at least the Grineer faction) are still easy to kill, that is, using a Mausolon with Corrosive+Heat (Not Viral since the Arch-weapon does not have Slash) Although, it might also be the fact that the levels of Arch-enemies is only raised between lvl60-70 contrary to the +lvl100 on normal nodes within Steel Path.

With all of this in mind, the Arch-Interception mission on Uranus might still be the best Arch-node to get this mod but within Steel Path, since not only do you get the AABC Rotations (rotations "A" being the ones that drop the mod: Link Interception | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom) but also the mentioned enemies spawn for multiple times on those two first rounds.

That's all, any thoughts or suggestions?

That it's still difficult to drop

Its not, I used to level up all the other archwing weapons and I think I have 6 copies of Dual Rounds now. They drop, they're not common (about as common as, say, Condition Overload) but they drop. Run more missions you will get one without even noticing.

The interception mission on Uranus is good for this, can be boring sometimes, can be fun at others - I never figured out why the enemy spawns were so different, but when there are lots of them, its fun.

Archived