Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mystery Solved] Shattering Impact on Stropha VS. Vastilok what am i missing here?

ZeroX4

So about armor stripping with shattering impact and gunblades

As you see in mod description impact damage = reducing enemy armor
And when i look on RANGED stats of Stropha it looks like dream come true for this mod
Yet somehow Vastilok strips armor more efficiently?
What am i missing here?
I am talking about using ranged attacks to strip armor

RGzi7eN.pngVJHZi1b.png

Two things to note here :

1) shattering impact just needs impact damage , it doesn't need impact procs. So even if you have as little as 0.5 impact it will strip Armor.

2) it works on each instance of damage , vastilok is a shotgunblade (multiple pellets), stropha is a plasmagunblade (single pellet) , so vastillok has more instances of damage.

15 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

that may be the wiki, but you were looking at the normal attack, not the ranged attack. when you scroll down a bit, you can see that the ranged attack has its multishot listed as 9

No i were looking on how much impact it gives and and stropha is like pure impact so i was like wtf every shot should strip armor
Problem is i didnt even consider vastilok is shotgun
I even marked ranged attack IPS

2 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

No i were looking on how much impact it gives and and stropha is like pure impact so i was like wtf every shot should strip armor
Problem is i didnt even consider vastilok is shotgun
I even marked ranged attack IPS

yea, but you can scroll down a bit and it shows even more stats about the ranged attack

that's what I meant

Archived