Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird af bug

kptpogi

There's this weird af bug where I cant do anything. I cant interact, I cant shoot, I cant use abilities, I cant use use the chatbox. It happened to me a lot of the time already, specially during eidolon hunts. I can run but in a weird way, its like im moon walking. 

Im getting sick of this bug. Theres a lot other bugs in the game but this ones super annoying. I tried to jump in the water nothing happnes, tried to alt+f4 windows crashed as in blue screen and all. 

4 hours ago, Lokanahta said:

Can you describe what is potentially triggering it? I.e. are you using necramechs? Does it happen when you're using transference? Are you in your Warframe when it happens or using any gear items?

It happens after I used transferance.

Ah, ok. I've noticed that if you use an ability with duration drain, use transference in and out of a mech while a duration drain ability is active, or even use transference rapidly within a small time frame (like, rapidly spamming it), you can essentially softlock your character. 

Jumping in water won't fix this issue, the only thing I've found to fix it is forcing your character into gunfire to go down and then revive. If the issue persists the only solution is to alt+f4.

There is no fix for this at the moment, you may just have to be more aware of when you're using transference.

Archived