Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invulnerable Sister Hound Bug

Quiverthorn

I've been getting this pretty much every mission this afternoon, at least half the hounds I down will not become vulnerable to Mercy and will stay on the floor indefinitely.

Possibly a related bug, but any hounds other than ones that spawn alongside a Sister spawn will not play the Mercy animation, instead will play the generic animation for starting a hack.

This bug also happened to me since Nidus Prime update. Mercy animation for the hound not playing, instead it's normal hacking one. (Except the  hound that appeared with the Sister). 

The hound and the Sister also become invulnerable sometimes not allowing any Mercy action. Somehow the shield still regenerating and can be damaged, but they stay still on the floor.

uploaded image

I have been getting this as well. 2 days ago it was happening to maybe 1 in 3 hounds and was actually quite funny because the hound would die after stealing my teammates weapon and he couldn't get his weapon back. Yesterday I only did one defense mission, 2 hounds spawned and both had this happen. They were downed but had no mercy kill option appear. After a while they started to regenerate shields (not health) but didn't get back up.

• 3 weeks later...

Been having the same issues, ever since around the Nidus Prime update or so.

Sometimes the hound invulnerability seems random, and sometimes it feels like it stems from dying while teleporting or using an ability, making it bug out this way. I have also had the bug where my stolen weapon was lost for an entire mission because of a hound (that it may have died too quickly after stealing it, not sure).

Possibly related as well, is that I've noticed pretty much no hounds have proper parazon mercy kill animations except for the one summoned by a sister herself. This didn't used to happen so frequently before the Nidus Prime update.

Sisters will frequently say a line when hounds teleport even when they are not present in the mission at all.

Overall, hounds got very bugged recently. I hope it gets looked into.

Archived