I'm extremely very ANGRY!

-EPECb-

DE! Why no confirmation to exit from Plains of Eidolons? I accidentally clicked on the "Х" in the upper left corner of the screen instead of confirmation of the mission and... I was returned to the Cetus... everything lost... Lost all progress what I collected for 2 hours!

This problem has been going on for years... you're probably was waiting for me with this topic to deal with fixing. Please correct this misunderstanding.

The desire to return to the Plains or just play in this game instantly disappeared...

Sad Dog GIF

• Like 3

53 минуты назад, taiiat сказал:

there is always a confirmation prompt to leave the current Mission that you are in.
always.

you're describing having cancelled a Vote, not leaving a Mission.

Exactly. I accidentally clicked on the "X" in the voice and was thrown into Cetus.

This has happened to me before in the Valley of the Spheres as well. But I didn't pay attention to it because the award wasn't significant.

I will try to record a video to make it clearer to you what exactly happened.

3 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

everything lost... Lost all progress what I collected for 2 hours!

Except that you didn't lose anything.
Even if the end of mission screen didn't show all of the rewards I can say that you likely got everything in your inventory that you picked up.

The reason?  Open Worlds save rewards you have picked up and earned when bounty stages are completed.

You cancelled the vote on the next bounty which kicked you out of the squad.
Good news: You kept everything that you had earned up to that point!

It just commonly doesn't look like it (commonly the end of mission screen will be empty) but if you actually had gone through your inventory everything would have been there.

Edited by Tsukinoki
Fixed Typo
  • Like 5

...one more thing - I wasn't be a host.

1 час назад, Tsukinoki сказал:

Good news: You kept everything that you had earned up to that point!

I checked my reputation... but it's hard to say how many of it was. After I was thrown into Cetus, a list of awards appeared in front of me and it was empty.

It will be very good if the reputation has been saved. Let resources and other things be lost, but not reputation.

Edited by -EPECb-

6 minutes ago, -EPECb- said:

...one more thing - I wasn't be a host.

Doesn't matter.

Rewards are save upon every bounty stage.
Doesn't matter if you're the host or not.

As long as you completed a bounty stage then what you earned was saved.

I've had this happen both as a host and as a client.
I've been through a fair number of host migrations as a client in the open world.
The saving does work, the only thing that is buggy is that it doesn't show you those rewards in the end mission screen.

This works for all of the open worlds.

• Like 3

Still, I think needs to be added confirmation of the cancellation of the mission during voting so that this doesn't happen in the future.

I didn't leave the mission through the menu only accidentally clicked on the "X" and was thrown out from Plains. Now I don't even know if this is considered an independent exit from the task when all the rewards are lost or not.

Edited by -EPECb-