Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

systematic host migration after few minute in a mission

Dem0nfram3

hi i don't know if someone can help me but here my problem since 2 day i'm being disconnected from any mission i join after few minute in i pay attention to ping and seems fine and stable no red text about connection problem . did a speed test my connection is fine my setup at home is not the best and the internet from my isp is not good for hosting so i dont host but usually i dont get kick from mission or when it happen i can see that my ping is high and not stable or have red text 

2 hours ago, Dem0nfram3 said:

hi i don't know if someone can help me but here my problem since 2 day i'm being disconnected from any mission i join after few minute in i pay attention to ping and seems fine and stable no red text about connection problem . did a speed test my connection is fine my setup at home is not the best and the internet from my isp is not good for hosting so i dont host but usually i dont get kick from mission or when it happen i can see that my ping is high and not stable or have red text 

You test speed when your problem is random connectivity?

Its like checking if water flow at all when it gets stuck sometimes

Unplug your routers power supply for at least 10 secs
And make sure router have no dust in it
Like try to blow into it with ur mouth (no point intended) just to make sure its dust free inside

Since what you describe dont sound like your internet is slowing down but its starting to choke when is in more intense situation

I would also clean inside of your PC from dust just to be sure
Especially heat sinks and power supply

Biggest problem is -if you are from EU region, if you play in open squad probability  that you will play with someone "near" is pretty low. From what I noticed last 4-5 years EU region has least players from EU.
So if host is from Asia or Africa- ping will be extremely high and you'll prolly be kicked or have to quit mission in order to play "normaly"
I dont mind playing with more people- its even better. but Hosting sistem is old and unreliable

few days ago i setup the QOS option in my router for my ip to get privilege and stability but i didn't put static ip   
so after a while my router gave me another ip and the other ip with QOS option was in another device that led to some weird instability so i put back the QOS option to my current ip and no more sudden host migration occurred.

so i was thinking it was that the problem the next day i was dealing with the same situation again but this time i recorded few video and i uploaded one   https://streamable.com/epzdnl

i pinged the google DNS to see if my ping cut or go crazy 

note: the lag is only in the video im working to get better quality i will link more video 

https://streamable.com/dt3x9a in this one i become the host idk if this info can help

https://streamable.com/it5zmb here i manage to remove lag from video in detriment of some quality

you can say that stuff like this can happen but i have 5124h so i know

i'm not blaming warframe im sure like 99.99% the problem is on my end i just don't know exactly the source of the problem.

i'm going to investigate more and will update you if i find something.

https://streamable.com/fxms82 i removed the QOS classification for my ip and disable the QOS option the result was a better ping but still host migration.

-Right now 18/09 its back to normal idk what was causing that i'm suspecting my isp or packet loss idk to be honest.

-19/09 back to host migration this time i pinged my own router during a session and after host migration i stopped the ping command checked the result and it was 0 packet loss.

-After 19/09 it lasted for one more day or two and it was fixed i did some stuff not sure if the fix was from them. and i'm using the QOS option so the prb wasn't from it. 

-02/10 enjoying the game.

Archived