Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.4

[DE]Megan

39 minutes ago, Halo said:

Dinging because of curiosity sake. I really want an answer just like you as well as others as to why this isn't happening. 

Is it because of the skins mesh not cooperating together? 

Is it because it isn't supposed to be implemented as such? 

Or is it the case of lazily not wanting to do so? (understandably so because of The New War, but I digress)

This should be addressed, as I've asked about such on previous hotfix posts. 

Not being specific with us makes it almost useless now to have tennogen on Nidus Prime since the animations of the new primed mutation doesn't occur. 

I feel at a minimum they can at least fix the holes in the model left behind from removing the left half of his primed bandolier.

Spoiler

32QXmK6.pngZxp0Ch0.png

QBPNLvL.png       cgJ68oW.png

15 minutes ago, HGPhoenix said:

I feel at a minimum they can at least fix the holes in the model left behind from removing the left half of his primed bandolier.

Reveal hidden contents

32QXmK6.pngZxp0Ch0.png

You'd think there'd be more prep time for an upcoming prime frame with their skins meanwhile there's a crap ton of inconsistencies with it already. 

Feels like if this was a female frame with bugs galore, they'd be on the ball to fix it immediately. 

Case in point: Mesa Prime's tassels on her legs when she first came out and tennogen skins didn't have it properly showing or they just never showed up or they were static and never moved. That got fixed almost ASAP because of fashion-framers. 

Fixed inability to edit Locpin icon.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Although, I am still a bit curious as to why we need to build a map marker using resources. No Tenno stickies or space age push pins? It's a map, shouldn't we be able to just tell Ordis to "mark that"? No biggy really, just think it's a bit odd.

1.when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

3.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

4.wisp "walking" sound not working

5. gauss feet are bug

6.nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. armors clipping through khora chest

8.the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

10. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

11. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for:

-Being unable to dismount K-Drives with the "use" key, currently using "quick melee" is the only way to dismount, I believe this is unintentional.

-Being unable to fly down while using Tranq Rifle in Archwing, "fly down" key will not work, this only seems to happen while flying in AW with the Tranq Rifle equipped.

-Being unable to equip Ash's Shroud Helmet in Conclave, option is not available in Conclave Arsenal, equipping in normal arsenal and going to Conclave resets it to his default helm.

Would like to see changed:

-Bring back "hold melee for heavy attacks" instead of wasting a key just to swing a sword harder.  Bring back as an option for those who prefer it, but also leave the option of binding a key for heavy attacks.

-Ash's Bladestorm: To join Bladestorm should be "hold 4" rather than "use teleport on any enemy"  Currently his Teleport is unusable for the duration of Bladestorm, this seems inefficient and wasteful.

I know this is sorta a weird topic to bring up at this point but can you guys do something about toroid drop rates? It can either be increasing the drop rate or the enmy spawn rate, either is fine but it is excruciating to farm them cuz of lack of enemies.

15 hours ago, HGPhoenix said:
  Hide contents

32QXmK6.pngZxp0Ch0.png

Is this on console? Cuz on PC the "holes" issue has been fixed already. Though DE kinda half-assed on the fix and just put the flappy thingies back on his right arm/right torso, instead of the moving "ayatan" metallic parts that the Prime skin has. Hope they get them back, it's one of the cooler aspects of the Prime Details.

Spoiler

pxrVguj.png  xBVO4VT.png

Speaking of Prime Details, can we have a toggle for Prime Mutations back on Tennogen skins, DE? It would be cool to have an option to use either the tentacle mass or the flappy moving parts on our fashions. We already own both the Prime and the Tennogen skins, so let us have that choice on our fashions for the sake of variety.

can we get a buff for the Ghoulsaw? it needs to do more status progs, need its attack range a bit bigger, and needs hit things better. most of the time I'm swing this big saw arounds and not hitting any enemies, even while running at them holding the saw up. it fun sure, but it need to do it job better, like riding the saw for as long as I want or need so I can slam into enemies better, even if you double its damage and speed it still need to prog better. with crits or status because I think its having trouble hitting hit boxes correctly, i mite be wrong about that sure but for what I've  seen and what others are saying, it needs to be buff or looked at closer. 

6 hours ago, p_silveira said:

Is this on console? Cuz on PC the "holes" issue has been fixed already. Though DE kinda half-assed on the fix and just put the flappy thingies back on his right arm/right torso, instead of the moving "ayatan" metallic parts that the Prime skin has. Hope they get them back, it's one of the cooler aspects of the Prime Details.

Reveal hidden contents

pxrVguj.png  xBVO4VT.png

Speaking of Prime Details, can we have a toggle for Prime Mutations back on Tennogen skins, DE? It would be cool to have an option to use either the tentacle mass or the flappy moving parts on our fashions. We already own both the Prime and the Tennogen skins, so let us have that choice on our fashions for the sake of variety.

The "holes" aren't the arm and legs ones that were missing, it is as i said where the prime bandolier is.

Spoiler

n7H7aBk.png

It is there because they removed the left half of the prime bandolier, the hole is the same on the back where it would connect aswell.

3 hours ago, HGPhoenix said:

The "holes" aren't the arm and legs ones that were missing, it is as i said where the prime bandolier is.

Ah, thought you were talking about the places where the "flappy" parts of Nidu's body are. There was a point where they were bugged and just non present on Tennogen skins (when Prime Details was toggled on), but luckily it got patched out on a recent hotfix.

On 2021-09-14 at 7:40 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.4  

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to use a Nidus Helminth Invigoration on Nidus Prime. 

• Unfortunately this will only affect future Invigoration Offerings, if you already have a “bad” Offering for the wrong Nidus this will not correct it.

5 minutes ago, StillCounting8575 said:

On PC I still can not use invigoration on nidus prime

As mentioned in the patch notes quoted above, this hotfix will fix it for the future.

Pls fix Hemocyte!!!!!
It's a shame that it's still happening... :(
Even though i want to contribute more details but since it's happening randomly and cant be narrowed down to certain actions or factors about the gameplay i cant... sadly...
But this is litertally game breaking.

The hemocyte is getting softlocked resulting in him standing completely still and not exposing his weakspots at all...
Very annoying and it has a very negative impact on my player experience...

On 2021-09-14 at 9:39 PM, Collardgreen said:

Just tell them in chat to fast travel anywhere else.

Still a pain tho.

yeah thats what i've to do, but my issue is for a person like me who does roughly 4-7 trades a day, having to tell them every time is frustrating that pls fast travel here as opposed to directly load into dojo and start the trade without any further pointless conversation like oh u spawned in dojo? if u spawned on rj fast travel here.

On 2021-09-15 at 1:04 AM, SpaceWarrior001 said:

Please fix a bug making Sporelacer recharge delay longer than it should:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280209-recharge-delay-for-sporelacer-is-slower-since-update-307/

I noticed it too, but didn't realise it until i saw this, earlier my recharge would start before i was even able to fire the 2nd bullet, and now it just empties.

Archived