Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verv Ephemura Issue.

PollexMessier

The twitch prime image displays the chest hexagons as being just as visible as the arm ones. But in game they're so transparent I almost thought they weren't even there.

The in game image for the ephemera only shows the arms so I'm not sure if this is intentional. But if it's intentional i feels really scummy to show it looking that much different in the promotional shots of it.

unknown.png

I tried to get a shot of it with the chest hexagons at their most visible. And yeah that's about as visible as they get. I have it set to default color and most other colors are even harder to see.

It might be my graphics settings but if that's the case, it really shouldn't be.

I'd much prefer it look more like what's shown on the prime gaming page than what it is in game.

here's the prime gaming image for comparison:

loot1_item1_1x.jpg

Got the ephemera too and immediately tested it. Just like you it seems really underwhelming, not sure because it's bugged or just poorly designed/programmed in. Hopefully it gets fixed because even though you get it for free* with twitch prime it feels like getting scammed.

*Twitch prime is paid service so this item even though is "free" it's really not. Costs money? Yes? So some quality should be put in it.

Archived