Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here's short video of Armor Stripping and soloing Hemocyte on Plague Star

ThommiX

Question

11 answers to this question

Just now, Leqesai said:

Interesting gameplay but man... why the music overtop of  the game sounds... It is disproportionately loud.

Also, is soloing plague star difficult?

Yeah had my settings bit wrong... Though i rather listen to music than game sounds. Thank you for telling about it, noticed it too after i watched it myself. Have to do better next time!

It isnt difficult in my opinion at all. Oberon strips armor fast and flying gets you away from the ground enemies if need to. Any high fire rate weapon works on the heads, it has dmg cap so snipers dont work.

Giving players other frames to do solo Hemocyte fight is good.

Over the years I've used Titania, Rhino Prime and now I'm using Nova Prime, and no not for the teleport because I can only get the drone to go into a wormhole 1 out of 10 attempts, I fail at wormholes. lol

Have you thought to use your K-Drive for that mine run, you can zoom around at full speed with it.

I use keybinds to add the toxin to the mix, it's added in about 2 seconds, I temporarily move two things in the gear wheel so the keybinds I use each year work.  

I use Elytron to move the drone along a bit faster than normal slow mode with Warhead and it doubles for killing any enemies that get near the drone.

Here is just the fight at the Hemocyte it wasn't as smooth as I normally do, got knocked around a little, my bad timing.

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Giving players other frames to do solo Hemocyte fight is good.

Over the years I've used Titania, Rhino Prime and now I'm using Nova Prime, and no not for the teleport because I can only get the drone to go into a wormhole 1 out of 10 attempts, I fail at wormholes. lol

Have you thought to use your K-Drive for that mine run, you can zoom around at full speed with it.

I use keybinds to add the toxin to the mix, it's added in about 2 seconds, I temporarily move two things in the gear wheel so the keybinds I use each year work.  

I use Elytron to move the drone along a bit faster than normal slow mode with Warhead and it doubles for killing any enemies that get near the drone.

Here is just the fight at the Hemocyte it wasn't as smooth as I normally do, got knocked around a little, my bad timing.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you,most appreciated.

No, i hate k-drives and would never use it.  And im very much used to bullet jumping, even then hitting walls :D

Yea i could add in quick keys for the poisons,but i dont care about those seconds. Im wasting time already playing, doesnt matter a second or two more.

Melee armor strip looks as fast to do and acceltra works great! That Elytron bomb is nice, just used to zoom fast with itzal myself

Good to see other options. Thank you for the vid!

8 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Thank you,most appreciated.

No, i hate k-drives and would never use it.  And im very much used to bullet jumping, even then hitting walls :D

Yea i could add in quick keys for the poisons,but i dont care about those seconds. Im wasting time already playing, doesnt matter a second or two more.

Melee armor strip looks as fast to do and acceltra works great! Good to see other options. Thank you for the vid!

No worries.

I'm not a fan of K-Drives either but for that long mine run they are awesome, I tried using my large wormhole on my Nove Prime but end up putting myself outside of the map. :( spoiler mode is fast with my extended range but the K-Drive just seems to do it smoother and faster.

I might do a video showing the K-Drive doing that mine section in your video.

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

No worries.

I'm not a fan of K-Drives either but for that long mine run they are awesome, I tried using my large wormhole on my Nove Prime but end up putting myself outside of the map. :( spoiler mode is fast with my extended range but the K-Drive just seems to do it smoother and faster.

I might do a video showing the K-Drive doing that mine section in your video.

That would be great,more ways for people to use and go fast. I dont even remember when i last touched k-drive... And now i have to for Nightwave :D

28 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

That would be great,more ways for people to use and go fast. I dont even remember when i last touched k-drive... And now i have to for Nightwave :D

I just went and did the mine run showing the the K-Drive doing it, hadn't started Hemocyte yet, got my 20 kills while on it. lol

Archived