Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wearing truth sigil and getting Red Veil and Perrin Sequence standing

southpaw_2020

• 3 months later...

i got another problem with the truth sigil. for me it raises cephalon suda standing and lowers perrin sequence. it may also have lowered red veil or steel meridian if i weren't at negative cap with them already. also ignore cephalon simaris, i did a stealth scan round there. mission was pago on kuva fortress. regular mission, no syndicate or anythin.

truth-sigil.jpg

4 minutes ago, Justiziabelle said:

i got another problem with the truth sigil. for me it raises cephalon suda standing and lowers perrin sequence. it may also have lowered red veil or steel meridian if i weren't at negative cap with them already. also ignore cephalon simaris, i did a stealth scan round there. mission was pago on kuva fortress. regular mission, no syndicate or anythin.

truth-sigil.jpg

Why is that be a bug?

If you're wearing the Truth sigil, that means you should gain Arbiters of Hexis rep, and since they're allied with Cephalon Suda, you should gain rep for them as well. And you would also lose rep from Perrin (-50%) and Red Veil (-100%).

Unless I'm misunderstanding, that seems to be working as intended.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PSN)iuvenilis:

Why is that be a bug?

If you're wearing the Truth sigil, that means you should gain Arbiters of Hexis rep, and since they're allied with Cephalon Suda, you should gain rep for them as well. And you would also lose rep from Perrin (-50%) and Red Veil (-100%).

Unless I'm misunderstanding, that seems to be working as intended.

oh no sorry, i'm dumb and was probably at arbiters cap.

Archived