Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do when you have what you want?

S.Dust

This is a good question that I find myself answering on a daily basis.  I really have most of what I want in the game, and now I'm just looking for excuses to use them.

For me, I like collecting evergreen rewards, like Forma, Catalysts, and Steel Essence.  I also like working my way through Nightwave, though I only do the challenges that seem fun to me since at this point I've learned that you don't need to do nearly all of them to finish by the end of a season.  Sometimes I'll do the daily Sortie if it looks fun.  Sometimes I'll open relics.

But more than anything, it's probably best to really measure whether you want to play Warframe right now.  I tend to only play a little bit everyday, unless something specifically draws me in.  Take a step back and ask yourself: "What do I want to do right now?"  And if the answer isn't "I want to do a mission in Warframe", do something else.  Play another game, or do something that's not a game at all.  It's all about balance and making sure you're not just playing because it's a habit, but because you actually enjoy it.

Archived