Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Resolved c.21/11/21] Executing Dash, Radial Blind/Howl

(XBOX)Ancient Mutt

This happened with both Excalibur and Excalibur Umbra.

Used Radial Blind/Howl then tried to Finish the enemy; Warframe just stood there looking at the enemy.

Reloading Weapon context action is disabled.

If I leave Reloading enabled, Warframe will just stand there and reload.

Finisher does not work for Excalibur Umbra or Excalibur.

Naramon Executing Dash has stopped working too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@[DE]Momaw Do you know if the Team needs more information to address this issue? Like videos or EE.log? Even just a heads-up that the Team of Bug-Squishers are already investigating would be really encouraging.

Thanks in advance! 😸

EDIT: I wonder if it is glitched because of being able to use finishers on the [SPOILERS] and [SPOILERS] during the upcoming [SPOILERS] quest?

il y a 7 minutes, (XBOX)Togashi a dit :

I hope this is addressed as well in the new update this week. 

Broken for far too long. 

I just hope Radial Blind on Excalibur won't become like Radial Blind on Vaykor Sydon, which does not work for a even longer time...

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm tonight that Excalibur Umbra is fixed, his Howl now opens enemies to Finishers. 

But wait, there's more! 

His aesthetics have been greatly improved. Abilities and execution style now have much more eye candy. 

I feel like I took a car in to the shop for a tyre puncture and got a whole body kit as well as a whole set of new tyres. Thank you, DE!!!

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)General Poke said:

I feel like I took a car in to the shop for a tyre puncture and got a whole body kit as well as a whole set of new tyres. Thank you, DE!!!

Yay! Thanks for the update. I don't play Excal much, so I didn't think of checking after this update. I'll take a look next time I play 😸

Archived