Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plants / Hydroponics

mrecentric

While I understand art constraints, I'd love to see a map where there are plants growing. These people will need to eat some kind of food. I think a ship full of hydroponics with wild overgrown plants would be kind of cool (as long as it isn't too hard to see what you're shooting at).

Edited by mrecentric

While I understand art constraints, I'd love to see a map where there are plants growing. These people will need to eat some kind of food. I think a ship full of hydroponics with wild overgrown plants would be kind of cool (as long as it isn't too hard to see what you're shooting at).

Agreed!

A greenhouse on the surface of a faraway planet... PURE awesome!

He was saying ship, not planet.

But yes, I like this idea. I'll support this.

Well, I thought about a greenhouse on a planet, maybe a research facility with hydroponics at first... but that would work on a research satellite as well! A planet-based hydroponics plant would imply a glass ceiling and awesome view of the sky! :)

But I like either ideas!

Well, I thought about a greenhouse on a planet, maybe a research facility with hydroponics at first... but that would work on a research satellite as well! A planet-based hydroponics plant would imply a glass ceiling and awesome view of the sky! :)

But I like either ideas!

Well, to be honest with an enclosed facility it doesn't really matter what the skybox is :P A couple of larger rooms without roof to serve as "Garden" and "Courts" wouldn't make it an open, exterior map.

Edit: Also stationary "Infested Plants" as envorimental damage, releasing toxic clouds when attacked or detects nearby players...

Edited by KONAir