Make deluxe skin syndanas usable to other frames as well

Sl4ught3r777

2 hours ago, chaotea said:

Most delux things are universal, aside from auxillery items.

In this case its probably because the cloak itself is rigged to the specific shape of the delux skin.

You can equip it even on his tennogen skin. Which IMO looks pretty damn good, So its not uniquely usable when using Mephisto. 

I kind of like the exclusivity on it being for Revenant alone. It really does change his silhouette. When you see a Rev using that syandana, its unmistakeably a Revenant. If they let every frame use it, it loses that uniqueness. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sl4ught3r777 said:

So why not make all armor and syndanas universally usable?

I am pretty sure many people would love this

They already are. They wanted people to fight over the technicalities of what a deluxe syandana is with the Revenant one it seems.

I thought all but Revenant's deluxe syandanas are available to other frames? Check Rhino's Palatine cloak, Ember's Bennu and Pyraxis syandanas, Nidus' Nosos, etc. 

Revenant's "syandana" is only exclusive to him I assume because of how nightmarish it would be to try to fix the clipping issues that that thing would have with other frames. 

9 minutes ago, Sl4ught3r777 said:

I am really cool having to pay extra just for that syndana(  sage wukong and wild west mesa) sounds realllllllly COOL

You may be but, how many would be right back here raising hell the moment they put it on their favorite frame only to have massive clipping and poke through? The moment I put it on either Trinity or Valkyr the back side of their frames would poke right through it, lord only knows what would happen when it ended up on Grendal. It does not even fit Rev with out his deluxe skin on with out poke through....

Edited by minininja77
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, minininja77 said:

You may be but, how many would be right back here raising hell the moment they put it on their favorite frame only to have massive clipping and poke through? The moment I put it on either Trinity or Valkyr the back side of their frames would poke right through it, lord only knows what would happen when it ended up on Grendal. It does not even fit Rev with out his deluxe skin on with out poke through....

makes sense , not now maybe soon though after The New War mayb 

12 hours ago, minininja77 said:

The only bits that poke  through on his default and tennogen akin is the energy bits, Which you can just make invisible anyway. 

I initially only used it with mephisto skin but it looks amazing on the tennogen one too, with the energy color changed to look like flames. He kind  of just looks like he's on fire and I love it lol. 

Also, it disables Sigils entirely. Which is unfortunate. 

Even though I agree other frames would look pretty great with the syandana, I also think I'd rather THIS one be exclusive for Revenant and we get new global syandanas in a similar cloak like style for everyone else.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, minininja77 said:

You say that like clipping doesnt happen on everything already.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, T-Shark69 said:

You say that like clipping doesnt happen on everything already.

Nearly everything clips at some point heck even the Rev Syndana catch's on his arms and clips on his right arm which just falls back to my point that making it universal would have caused more problems.

I love the syndana and there are a few frame myself that I think it would look great on, but I have zero issue with it belonging to Rev only just as Embers armor is hers and hers alone