Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finishers not available? (Xbox)

(XBOX)SamuRAI RaVe

Question

Yesterday I was playing a steel path mission with my Excal Umbra and found that I could not perform finishers on blinded enemies. After completing the mission I went into the simulacrum and discovered I could not perform finishers with any warframe. Even using the Naramon dash to open them up for finishers did not work. I could perform stealth finishers on enemies and still got the option to activate parazon finishers and ground attacks, but not standard finishers. This is a concern to me because this make certain mods and arcanes pointless. It also makes many abilities half little to no aggressive value in game play.

I am hoping this is just a bug, or perhaps a binding change that was not mentioned in the patch notes. But this issue has caused me to adjust my solo run play style a lot to accommodate for this issue. I am hoping this was not intentional or at least that an explanation will be provided soon.

Just wondering if anyone else has discovered this issue or if it is only affecting me?

Thanks for reading.

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)SamuRAI RaVe said:

Yesterday I was playing a steel path mission with my Excal Umbra and found that I could not perform finishers on blinded enemies. After completing the mission I went into the simulacrum and discovered I could not perform finishers with any warframe. Even using the Naramon dash to open them up for finishers did not work. I could perform stealth finishers on enemies and still got the option to activate parazon finishers and ground attacks, but not standard finishers. This is a concern to me because this make certain mods and arcanes pointless. It also makes many abilities half little to no aggressive value in game play.

I am hoping this is just a bug, or perhaps a binding change that was not mentioned in the patch notes. But this issue has caused me to adjust my solo run play style a lot to accommodate for this issue. I am hoping this was not intentional or at least that an explanation will be provided soon.

Just wondering if anyone else has discovered this issue or if it is only affecting me?

Thanks for reading.

I’m not sure if it’s just for XBOX because another guy reported the same problem with the Naramon thing and radial howl/blind earlier… not sure why it happened. 

Yes. Previously it was bound to my interact key (B button on my controller). I even swapped it out with the inspection function just to see if it was the binding that changed. But nothing worked. I tried combing the block and interact, I tried performing heavy and interact, I tried everything I could think of to activate a finisher on a target but nothing worked. Sadly there is also no indicator available to show a target is available for a finisher (except the blinding FX). The only thing that still does a "finsiher" is Ash's #4, I know this because it would activate my arcane for invisibility. Even his #3 counts, but it is a stealth kill animation.

Yes, that is true. But I have customized my controller set up for my elite controller. But the input is still "context action". The button should not make a difference. I also tried X (I tried every button). If the input for finishers has changed I am fine with it. But a patch note explaining how to perform them would be great as they worked up until the latest update.

Archived