Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price check at Lich Ephemera

-7_DomiNeonZ-

Question

Hi, 

Just converted a Lich with an Ephemera and I'm willing to sell it. Her looks are nothing special and has a plain 25% Twin Stubbas. She only happens to have a Vengeful Chill Ephemera and that's pretty much it. I read that that one is lightly more expensive due to less people farming for Cold elements.

I've done a lot of research on the pricing, but honestly I'm still confused, some of the info is outdated by now. My own bet is between 235p and 400p... Do you really think I can get 400 for that, or would it sound too greedy? Is 235 too high or too low?

I'm not a new player, but it'll be my first time trying to sell a Lich. Still quite lost in that matter. I often sell my stuff at warframe.market, but will be trying the trading chat this time. I'd like to get some advice for this once please. Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

Just so you're aware, trade chat and WF.market for trading liches are bad to set prices with (they tend to be inflated). If you want to sell at a certain price, go for it, more power to you, but just keep in mind if you lean high then it may take you a while to sell.

A good general rule of thumb is 100p as a base for any ephemera, +10-25 if it's very common (toxin and heat, primarily), and +50-75 if it's less common (cold and impact). Radiation and magnetic tend to fall in the middle since they are sort of common desired elements on certain weapons.

After that, the cost can vary greatly with the percentage. A low percentage is gonna net you way way less, and since yours is only 25%, I wouldn't expect much deviation from what has been stated here and above in other comments. The higher the percent, the more you can charge. 

55%+ can be VERY pricey, because it means those weapons will only require 1 additional balance fusion to max out.

Lich appearance can also effect the price. Liches that have certain masks and armor pieces can go for a lot more, but you will have to search those buyers out (they tend to be very particular about what they want or are looking for). 

GL tenno, I hope you get the price you're seeking.

The economies on various platforms will differ, and economy will also vary depending on whether you're playing during peak hours or not.  If you're doing Trade Chat, the economy is defined by every single person that is looking at Trade Chat when your message comes through.  It's hard to know what the results will be.  The lower your price is, the faster your item will sell, but in the end, whether you sell or not will be determined by whether there's one person in the Trade Chat who is willing to pay your asking price for the product you're selling. It's incredibly subjective.

Given that you'll be using Trade Chat, one thing you'll probably want to factor into your price is this: how much is your time worth?  Are you willing to sit bored in Trade Chat for several hours if it means getting more platinum?  Alternatively, how much would you be willing to shave off of the price if it meant a quick sale that would allow you to make some dosh and then immediately get back to enjoying your life?  To be clear, I don't need the answers to these questions, but they're very important for you to consider.

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

The economies on various platforms will differ, and economy will also vary depending on whether you're playing during peak hours or not.  If you're doing Trade Chat, the economy is defined by every single person that is looking at Trade Chat when your message comes through.  It's hard to know what the results will be.  The lower your price is, the faster your item will sell, but in the end, whether you sell or not will be determined by whether there's one person in the Trade Chat who is willing to pay your asking price for the product you're selling. It's incredibly subjective.

Given that you'll be using Trade Chat, one thing you'll probably want to factor into your price is this: how much is your time worth?  Are you willing to sit bored in Trade Chat for several hours if it means getting more platinum?  Alternatively, how much would you be willing to shave off of the price if it meant a quick sale that would allow you to make some dosh and then immediately get back to enjoying your life?  To be clear, I don't need the answers to these questions, but they're very important for you to consider.

He's right. I'd also look for pricing on this on the warframe market. (Fansite people made that gives pricing and listings. It's great if you wanna sell or buy something for a good deal. Trade chat is..... Iffy)

From what I'm seeing, yeah anywhere from 175-300 is going rate right now for that specific ephemera

Thank you both!

Yeah, I'm quite a fan of warframe.market myself at this point, but I had the feeling this kind of stuff won't be selling good there... I may be wrong of course, I hope so. I'll give it a try.

I know that Trading Chat it's awfully boring and chances to get to the right people are scarce, completely agree with that. I'm perfectly fine with the 175-300 rate btw. 

I'm going to stick with the market website and advertise in Trading Chat just ocassionally. Thanks again!

Archived