Bat wing ephemera for next Halloween event?

46 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Sailor moon 😂 lol we're old.

Nah i mean full genshin impact. Those kind games that the moment you registered you already know that your main goal is making a schoolgirl character with wings.

NGfzP.gif UeTBSft.gif what to say to that.

Beware, the theme police would get angry if that ever happened !

I mean we have pink butterfly stance rhino, but a pair of wings ? Think about the themes !

I don't understand why some are so pained at the idea that people can get fun cosmetics in such a #cough# #cough# totally serious and grimdark game.

Also like the argument "that's not what ephemera means !", while we have bundles of swords and dorsal reactors in the syandana slot, (google tells me syandana refers to something that is flowing in some way), so why couldn't we have wings in the ephemera slot ?

Just let people wear whatever fun inconcequential stuff they want, the battle to keep warframe's look serious and coherent has been lost years ago.

Also I don't even like to have those giant wings in my face myself, but if that's what some people want ? That's not stopping you from feeling good about your superior fashion (which I'm certainly doing).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Took me a minute to see it. I was like "what's special about Nekros?" Thanks for sharing!

gYCjhfX.png

Oh right, it may be because my PC has a filter to make colors a little less aggressive, I see dark stuff way more easily than they should be

2 hours ago, -Krism- said:

You mean this?

DevstreamNumberTemplate_157_Dani.png.855

I want it now, please. mvTJ3oK.gif Or I'll send in my minions to . . . .3KwHT.gif

For those that don't see it.  2EeLE.gif

40 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Took me a minute to see it. I was like "what's special about Nekros?" Thanks for sharing!

gYCjhfX.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

We did it! :crylaugh:

I really hope they're a thing, first frame I'm sticking them on is my Nekros Prime, I also hope they have a wrap around animation like a real bat then spring open to full again, I can dream I guess.

Warframe0123.jpg

• Like 2

On 2021-09-15 at 2:37 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Please no...

Sweet is relative, some of us cant stand to see someone with that Wing ephemera, its too out of place in Warframe.

To be absolutely fair, we've had a giant candy-cane scythe skin and a pumpkin-head we could wear for well over five years now. If we're going by that logic, then a bunch of bats swarming you don't make any sense since bats don't exist in Warframe. Neither do Easter Eggs following behind you or special De Los Muertos Skins, since they were added way before Naberus Nights was even a thing. 

Realistically speaking, these things fit into Warframe and it's lore. If we can justify a horror-movie Nightmare and an event all about snowballs, I'm sure a pair of cupid wings isn't so out of the blue. 

I wouldn't say it 's the fact it's immersion breaking or whatever, I'd say my issue with the Eros Wings is just how much they block you and everyone else's view. They don't fold up or fade or anything, making it very hard to see past them like a certain other "angelic syandana" we have.