Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

28 sister 1 Ephemera

helpmeeplzzz

31 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I have the blueprint, but I don't have the Ash Systems for it... feels bad man. 

I still find it disappointing that we can't trade that blueprint - I understand why the weapons are a different story but then we have the Scimitar Engines Blueprint. 🤐

5 minutes ago, iPathos said:

I still find it disappointing that we can't trade that blueprint - I understand why the weapons are a different story but then we have the Scimitar Engines Blueprint. 🤐

It is silly. I have multiple and I would be glad to trade an extra or two to someone who needed them and has the Ash Systems ready. 

Thats rough buddy. 

I think my longest string of no Ephemera, was 10, but then after that 3 out of 4 of my next Sisters had one. Maybe good fortune is with your next few Sisters... or 40. At least with how the new Valence Fusion method works, its easier to get the specific Ephemera you want, whilst not messing up your weapons elements.

I've gotten... one out of... 14? Not even the one I wanted either! My partner once again got 2 in a row. :| 

The worst bit of RNG for me with the sisters was getting a set of Diplos, 30+ runs one day and NOT ONE DIPLOS, I ended up buying one for about 50 or so plat. To make it even worse.... The coin/larvaling thing dropped a Diplos... RNG is PAIN sometimes. 

Archived