Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Forma BP or 1 Built Forma as Uncommon?

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

That's funny--I feel like most  prime parts other than rares are a disappointment.  It's easy for me to run low on forma bps though, and a random relic run that results in one is at least a partial success, afaic.

In any case, more forma bps or one built forma would both be an improvement for me.

7 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Changing it to 3 or more wouldn't change the bigger issue, that without plat it doesn't matter how many forma bp we have. 

They are easy to acquire, but we are locked to one every 23 hours. 

That's the real issue imo, and changing the amount of bps we get wouldn't fix that part of the problem. 

I agree, but personally I still find myself running out of blueprints sometimes because I tend to pick the prime parts more often (I like to collect sets of things to sell at some point). Especially if its warframe parts because they sell well. 

So, for me sets of 2-3 blueprints might actually help ;D, but I know majority of players probably get more than they can build. I also used to build them via the phone app as soon as it was possible.ä so they got spent fast. 

I guess it also depends on how often one plays fissures. 

I think that DE should of made some kind of additional source from where we get forma since they released new(er) things that require significant number of forma primarily weapons that require 5 formas for full mastery points(kuva, tenet weapons and others).There were other changes and additions too that increased the need for forma but supply of free forma remained the same. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

You know you can do plaguestar right now right?

That's so unrelated. You may as well dismiss it with "just go get Platinum".

I personally don't mind this suggestion, but I feel like 2 Forma BP for uncommon is a better middle ground. It would be way too easy to get Forma if it was 3 or built given how Relics work.

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I personally don't mind this suggestion, but I feel like 2 Forma BP for uncommon is a better middle ground. It would be way too easy to get Forma if it was 3 or built given how Relics work.

It already has a time gate that requires constant attention. I don't see hoarding forma BP is an issue that will hurt DE financially. 

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

It already has a time gate that requires constant attention. I don't see hoarding forma BP is an issue that will hurt DE financially. 

While true, the distance between updates that adds anything to Forma has become quite stretched, so there is plenty of time to turn a BP stockpile into a built stockpile.

My mum and I always thought that the "silver" formas should be different or special compared to normal "bronze" formas.

An alternate option is that the silver forma blueprints have a shorter construction time in the Foundry. Maybe 12 or 18 hours instead of 23.

But recieving 3 BPs would be nice too!

16 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Changing it to 3 or more wouldn't change the bigger issue, that without plat it doesn't matter how many forma bp we have. 

They are easy to acquire, but we are locked to one every 23 hours. 

That's the real issue imo, and changing the amount of bps we get wouldn't fix that part of the problem. 

the cost is tied to the real world time of the forge, and I'm sorry to say that the form4 aura blueprint is much more expensive than the form aura purchased from the game market.

The manufacture of a single aura form4 is 120 hours assisted, this is a week of waiting for a consumable that costs only 80pl in the store.

the form4 stance blueprint, exilus warframe and exilus weapon is also very expensive for forging time and resources, it generates many many blueprints dusting in player forge, i have many auraform blueprints.

i think the forge needs to stack fabrics but another ideal solution would be to connect the fabrication of these blueprints to larger amounts of rare resources like 100 orokins cell or void crystals, this forces the veteran player to return to old farms alongside novice players.

another solution would be to create new rare resources to speed up the making of these blueprints, forcing the veteran player to do certain abandoned missions.

the market needs to connect more coins before platinum devalues common gameplay

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Yea 2 Blueprints is reasonable but asking for fully built forma is just the guy trying to cut corners. 

Archived