Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whos the number 1 loser and can we track that in game

Jackdarsan

So how can i put this nicely, is there a way to track who has the most in the game?

I'm down to very little items left to farm in this game. I'm talking about 29 mods, a handful of arbi arcanes, 11 scenes and some scans (which is the hardest since I;ve only been playing for 2.5 years and many things have been taken out of the game to scan). 

Can anyone else top me for number 1 loser rank. There has to be someone out there that has everything in this game. Would be cool to have a shiny glow or something to show of the loser rank. Guess the MR30 buff system helps a little but with MR31+ almost around the corner its going to be harder to track the bigger losers (i mean winners ;P).

2 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

So how can i put this nicely, is there a way to track who has the most in the game?

I'm down to very little items left to farm in this game. I'm talking about 29 mods, a handful of arbi arcanes, 11 scenes and some scans (which is the hardest since I;ve only been playing for 2.5 years and many things have been taken out of the game to scan). 

Can anyone else top me for number 1 loser rank. There has to be someone out there that has everything in this game. Would be cool to have a shiny glow or something to show of the loser rank. Guess the MR30 buff system helps a little but with MR31+ almost around the corner its going to be harder to track the bigger losers (i mean winners ;P).

I got friend who get vastilok maxed it out then he sold it

Does that count?

23 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yes, words escape for that dumb foolery. :facepalm:

6 hours ago, (NSW)NehiJG said:

I sold ash prime….

for credits

That doesn't count, you might have had a few Ash Primes like me.

Or do you mean Prime parts or the whole Warframe, If Prime parts I can see that's a bit crazy. 

Just now, (NSW)NehiJG said:

The whole frame

hmm yeah not much else you can do with it other than put a different config setup on it, if not doing that then yeah it's taking up a slot sell it, not like we can deconstruct them and sell the Prime parts for plat. rlDUXk9.jpg

You know what, I don't care how much Warframe you play, no amount of gaming will make you a loser.  I'd rather you just focus on being the best person you can be, and if you want to spend your spare time in the world of Warframe, that's cool beans.  Love thyself, Tenno, your hobby is valid.

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

That doesn't count, you might have had a few Ash Primes like me.

Or do you mean Prime parts or the whole Warframe, If Prime parts I can see that's a bit crazy. 

I sold most Arcane Helmets I had... for credits.

After Baro was announced for the first time, I was short on Credits, so I sold my Prime Parts... for credits.

When BOOBEN was 10s away from finishing... I miscliked and rushed him.

I bought The Sacrifice Pack TWICE because pressing Enter to write in chat also counts as confirmation when you are looking at the Market.

I bought a Deluxe Skin alone... then I bought the whole thing because I forgot that buying just the skin doesnt come with the extras.

10 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I sold most Arcane Helmets I had... for credits.

After Baro was announced for the first time, I was short on Credits, so I sold my Prime Parts... for credits.

When BOOBEN was 10s away from finishing... I miscliked and rushed him.

I bought The Sacrifice Pack TWICE because pressing Enter to write in chat also counts as confirmation when you are looking at the Market.

I bought a Deluxe Skin alone... then I bought the whole thing because I forgot that buying just the skin doesnt come with the extras.

I'd say you win this thread.  SeMz4.gif         Z5c68.gif

Archived