Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whos the number 1 loser and can we track that in game

Jackdarsan

12 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I bought a Deluxe Skin alone... then I bought the whole thing because I forgot that buying just the skin doesnt come with the extras.

When Excalibur Zato was released I had almost 0 plat and my brother offered me buying the whole pack for me. I didn't want it all, but when I got excalibur I saw more detailed the nikanna skin  in the exalted blade and I was blown away, so I just said #*!% it and after apologizing for hours I asked him to buy the pack. Later I gifted pack to him since he was also interested but not so much as I was. Never had a biggest #*!%ed up moment until that one and I said:  never again.

On 2021-09-16 at 5:54 AM, (PSN)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Warframe does have leaderboards in some capacity.

Pretty terrible ones, they're all just weekly endurance leaderboards, node specific at that. But since their are so many nodes that the community don't do long runs on, it's incredibly easy to end up on top of the leaderboard with minimal effort. I think two weeks ago on Thursday, I done 4 or 5 rounds of Kuva Disruption, and suddenly I was top of the leaderboard for that node, kinda sad really. 

We did used to have a functioning kills leaderboard, I prefered this since this leaderboard is more on how you've generally played the game throughout the week and how many you've been killing as you've been playing, not just in one specific node. But for whatever reason, DE decided to archive it. 

35 minutes ago, Hayrack said:

Warframe still having no stats is beyond stupid. I'm really interested in seeing my weekly review of resources, credits, endo, mods, etc. that I collected. I like seeing big numbers.

They haven't updated our profile stats since Plains Of Eidolon I believe, where they added the stats for number of eidolons defeated and captured, but their are tons of stats that they are probably able to see on their end but we can't. 

- Kuva Liches Vanquished

- Kuva Liches Converted

- Profit Takers Defeated

- Orb Mothers Defeated

- Fish Caught

- Kuva Earned

- Bounties Completed

- Rivens Rolled

- Railjack Missions Completed

- Sisters Vanquished

- Sisters Converted

- Vaults Opened

And several other stats I could think of that I won't list, other wise the list will be way too long, but you get my point. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)l Saminator l said:

They haven't updated our profile stats since Plains Of Eidolon I believe, where they added the stats for number of eidolons defeated and captured, but their are tons of stats that they are probably able to see on their end but we can't. 

- Kuva Liches Vanquished

- Kuva Liches Converted

- Profit Takers Defeated

- Orb Mothers Defeated

- Fish Caught

- Kuva Earned

- Bounties Completed

- Rivens Rolled

- Sisters Vanquished

- Sisters Converted

- Vaults Opened

And several other stats I could think of that I won't list, other wise the list will be way too long, but you get my point. 

Oh, I joined at the end of 2019 so stats wise I basically don't exist, lol.

16 hours ago, (XBOX)l Saminator l said:

Pretty terrible ones, they're all just weekly endurance leaderboards, node specific at that. But since their are so many nodes that the community don't do long runs on, it's incredibly easy to end up on top of the leaderboard with minimal effort. I think two weeks ago on Thursday, I done 4 or 5 rounds of Kuva Disruption, and suddenly I was top of the leaderboard for that node, kinda sad really. 

We did used to have a functioning kills leaderboard, I prefered this since this leaderboard is more on how you've generally played the game throughout the week and how many you've been killing as you've been playing, not just in one specific node. But for whatever reason, DE decided to archive it. 

We also have leaderboards in dojos for timed runs through an obstacle course or two.

17 hours ago, (XBOX)l Saminator l said:

- Kuva Liches Vanquished

- Kuva Liches Converted

- Profit Takers Defeated

- Orb Mothers Defeated

- Fish Caught

- Kuva Earned

- Bounties Completed

- Rivens Rolled

- Sisters Vanquished

- Sisters Converted

- Vaults Opened

They added Oprhix venom and scarlet spear too

On 2021-09-19 at 1:48 AM, vanaukas said:

They added Oprhix venom and scarlet spear too

Yeah though we're not sure if those events will ever return. I'd be more interested in having general stat leaderboards for us to compare between ourselves and other players, friends, etc. For example, it'd be neat if where it shows our number of missions completed stat, we could click the stat and it'd bring up teo seperate leaderboards. One where it shows how you compare with your friends, and one for comparing with the rest of the community on the platform you're playing on. Just an example. 

Archived