I am literally inside the game (Audio 3D)

WidePlay

I don't know if for this compatibility to be possible, DE or Razer needed to be in partnership, but I have nothing but thanks.

After enabling the feature, I removed the bass a bit, soon after I felt inside the game. Footsteps, sound effects, sound quality, all combining and bringing a gigantic immersion. What was the best feeling? Entering a map where it was raining, closing my eyes and relaxing.

unknown.png

• Like 5

Cetus when it's raining legit has me take off my headset to make sure it's not actually raining outside IRL. 

The Environment Mode is super  nice on every game that supports it... except FFXIV for some reason. Makes footsteps loud, metallic and double echoes lol.

• Like 2

On 2021-09-15 at 10:12 PM, WidePlay said:

I don't know if for this compatibility to be possible, DE or Razer needed to be in partnership, but I have nothing but thanks.

After enabling the feature, I removed the bass a bit, soon after I felt inside the game. Footsteps, sound effects, sound quality, all combining and bringing a gigantic immersion. What was the best feeling? Entering a map where it was raining, closing my eyes and relaxing.

unknown.png

the sound guys at DE do a  great job, they have done some videos and streams showing how they do their stuff and its really impressive, they put adio emitters in stage points in tiles,a nd create audio using actual simulated movement to effect 

• Like 1