Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rough Estimate

(XBOX)Draxtharion

Question

6 answers to this question

No one at DE promised anything about dates, so take this with a grain of salt.  But my personal guess is no sooner than early November, and probably before the end of the year.

No sooner than early November because our currently-active bonus weekends are called "Road to the New War", and it runs to the end of October:

Before the end of the year because The New War is clearly DE's biggest release this year, and they will definitely want to have it ready by Holiday Season.

11 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

If I was to bet money if its not out by mid Nov we will not see it til 2022, it just seems to large of a update for them to drop in Dec right before they shut down for their annual Christmas break

Given what they've done the last few holiday seasons I would say that they shouldn't release such a large update shortly before company vacations, but that they probably will anyway. Pretty much every holiday season except this last one had major releases just before it, and this last one was different because of Covid.

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Given what they've done the last few holiday seasons I would say that they shouldn't release such a large update shortly before company vacations, but that they probably will anyway. Pretty much every holiday season except this last one had major releases just before it, and this last one was different because of Covid.

Well if this comes with Cross play/save attached and they dump it and go on break that would be a new level of failure, if its just "The new war" well yeah you are spot on that would not be any different that years past.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Draxtharion said:

G'day Tenno, I was wondering does anyone have a rough guess as to when the new war will hit???

Someone may be able to come up with a rough idea with knowing warframes patterns of content drops and release dates how many times a year in what months they release stuff an so on.

Rough estimations has me guessing late November to late December. It's dropping on all Platforms so that will pose issues and probably copious amounts of bugs. Doubtful that the entire update will drop all at once since they seem to like to drop things in parts to make dealing with bugs easier on them and make it seem like content is constantly flowing. Who knows, along side with developing crossplay/save, not sure if they're hopping to surprise us with thay sooner than we expected or if that's not going to drop until next year or the year after.

Archived