DE PLEASE make changes to Sanctuary Onslaught NOW!!!!

Wolftom99

It has become a complete nightmare to go to Sanctuary Onslaught, there are several things DE should change!

1.) Drops are (in my opinion) not balanced AT ALL! You get the same BS Blueprint 7 times before you get another one, no matter how long you try! NOT good!

2.) Like mentioned in another threat it is sooooo annoying when people leave after 1-3 rounds without saying anything, ESPECIALLY when they are "Host"

3.)  DE can not be responsible for that of course, BUT they could change the "side effects" of that fu.....g Host Migration, i dont think it is fair that people loose all the energy (which is not much to start with) AND also loose things like Rhinos "Iron Skin" (and not getting the energy to regenerate it) EVERY TIME there is Host migration, THAT SUCKS a lot and is not fair to those who wanna stay in Game!

4.) Every time this host migration comes up, you LOOSE more than half of the time of collecting Focus because the timer does NOT stop when there is Host migration! Why should other PLayers who stay be "robbed" of the Focus and time and energy/Abilities becuase the so called "Host" is suddenly leaving? In every Round in Sanctuary you get only one shot on earning Focus and than you loose half of that because someone  leaves, thats NOT ok!

5.) DON´t let everyone in there, there should be some kind of access requirement with Rank! You spend more time reviving low Rank players and there pets than shooting enemies!

6.) Make some system for those damn AFK people (same in Defense missions) who come in and than just stay there and do nothing while they get XP from the other players, You want to play - you have to work for it YOURSELF!
PUNISH them and refuse them ANY reward/xp when they do that!

Possible Solutions:

1.) Access to Onslaught should be restricted to players ABOVE Rank 10 AT LEAST! Low Rank Players are not ready for it in any way, not with their Playing Experience and not with their weapons/equipment! They waste their own time and the time of the others because they do NOT contribute really and have to be revived all the time (where you cant fight and the Efficiency goes down)
Many of them are just leaving in the middle of the game when noone else can join at a certain point! Thats not ok!
At the same time, lower Ranks should absolutley NEVER be Host!

2.) Maybe make some system that players have to be in a certain amount opf rounds if they join? It should NOT be possible to leave in the middle of the fight and screw the others!

3.) Maybe make a system (automated) if you someone is AFK (lets say more than 20-30 seconds) he/she will automaticley be removed without xp or rewards and NO MATTER WHAT ROUND someone else can join instead!
There are Players who want to grind hard and be there and do what they can, AFK players are the worse kind of PLayers and should be banned! Drop tables are bad enough, we dont need those kind of players too!

4.) When a "Host migration" is going on, the timer for Focus should STOP and NOT continue running until all are back in the fight!
Why should remaining players have less time to earn focus when someone leaves? Also, it should NOT happen that you loose for exampel "Iron Skin" or any other ability you activated when it (Host Migration) happens, or at least your Energy should right away be restored to get ability going again! Host migration leaves the remaining players very vulnerable while they wait to get back in the fight, why should they loose energy and abilities and focus while waiting?

This Game should be fun, yes! (and for the most part it is)  BUT it should be fun for those who play and not AFK players and others who dont know what they are doing, because that takes the fun away from everyone else! Especially when you grind for exampel Khora and it takes a milllion yeras to get all parts because you get same (for me mostly unwanted) Crap again and again beofre you get what you need! And than you also have to hope that only real players are there and not leaving after 1-2 rounds in the middle of the game...

• Like 2

None of these problems are actually a fault of Sanctuary Onslaught. Public matches are always a mixed bag and nobody is forced to stay more than they showed up for. Likewise, matchmaking for modes tends to also be a mixed bag as most players participating need it for account progression or they are there for a personal farm.

RNG drops are just that. Sometimes you just don't get what you want while sometimes you do, that's just how it is.

AFK detection is sub-par in Warframe, but that's an entirely different topic and not specific to any given mode. Outright kicking players for a small amount of AFK time in a mission isn't moving in a positive direction at all.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 18

17 minutes ago, Wolftom99 said:

3.) Maybe make a system (automated) if you someone is AFK (lets say more than 20-30 seconds) he/she will automaticley be removed without xp or rewards and NO MATTER WHAT ROUND someone else can join instead!
There are Players who want to grind hard and be there and do what they can, AFK players are the worse kind of PLayers and should be banned! Drop tables are bad enough, we dont need those kind of players too!

I wish this would be a thing
Not because it would fix anything since it would not

But just so i can direct any1 who had phone call or toilet brake or door bell while in sanctuary and got penalized, straight up to YOU so they know who to blame

• Like 3

You know there are players that have been here for 6 years and just start playing on PC or console and you wouldn't even know they're MR 6 but vets. 

Keep in mind no one wants to read a wall of text rant that's most likely full of false premises. 

I know pugging can be annoying, but it's basically the region chat of gaming:

To play games properly you need to realize you can't walk onto a public street in real life and get annoyed at what random people are doing. Use recruit and be clear about your intentions:

"Hosting ESO going to Round 8." Etc. 

Or you can just solo like a normal person if you really want to get something done.

• Like 3

maybe just get not a random group but instead search for people that farm with you to reach your goal ...

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Wolftom99:

2.) Maybe make some system that players have to be in a certain amount opf rounds if they join? It should NOT be possible to leave in the middle of the fight and screw the others!

all you have to do is put in some effort to find a group that does that so you can avoid the random people with different goals
or just bring what is needed to do 8 waves what i would do and still do often for my goals

1.) Access to Onslaught should be restricted to players ABOVE Rank 10 AT LEAST!

rank has nothing to do with it most of the times lower players even stay longer because the will get more out of the mission then the higher ones

because noone is allowed that his house burns down right now or something happens that needs attention especialy in random groups

When a "Host migration" is going on, the timer for Focus should STOP and NOT continue running until all are back in the fight!

well focus there will come the time you have all focus needed for everything just chill out it is not like the old system where everything needed a lot more focus points

Edited by Keiyadan

sh-t.. players leaving a XP farm gamemode, after ranking up their gear.. such blasphemy!!

also drops have been same since launch, you jusy got bad end of rng, that's all. even we had to grind for khora or vandal weapons. there is absolutely no reason to make grind easier for later players.

• Like 6

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with Sanctuary Onslaught. Unfortunately requesting such heavy policing is not practical. Also I don't think raising the MR requirement will help you, I have played missions with MR30s that just stop in the middle of what they are doing. AFKing and Wave 1 Host-Migrating will still continue.

Spoiler

You have star s reactions GIF combined with Doom Eternal Rage GIF by PlayStation 

Me watching Drama Popcorn GIF

Edited by LillyRaccune
Corrected grammar
  • Like 3

OP, I want to validate your frustration.  Host migrations and wanting to have a good squad can be upsetting.

However, there's nothing DE can do about these issues that wouldn't cause even larger problems.  If you want to have your squad behave and be a certain way, the only realistic solution is to pre-make your squad.  Barring that, just lower your expectations and accept reality.  It's less than ideal, but you'll be happier if you do.  Wishing you the best.

Why do so many gamers actually think they need to control other players?

Is it a gaming thing, a human thing, pedantic people, control freaks, or what?

So many posts in so many game forums with people just blatantly saying they need for all other players to dance to their tune 'or else' they will quit, yell at the company more, the company will 'go under', etc.

It's kind of bizarre the sheer number of posts that appear on game forums over this incessant need some players have to control all of the pixels on their screens, all of the time, in multiplayer games where there is no way to control the actions of other humans.

This specific topic is truly one of the most fascinating things to me about the online gaming community, this idea that all players who play a game must conform to the hive mind of the pedantic players, and that any breach in this protocol is a reason to attack the player, over something as trivial as letting out the dog in the middle of a survival.

Wild.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wolftom99 said:

1.) Access to Onslaught should be restricted to players ABOVE Rank 10 AT LEAST!

Yeah... That's just not going to Happen 😐.... Sanctuary Onslaught is where those low ranked players go to farm Affinity... They need it.... Without it... Progression Is going to stop.... Which means less money for DE.... They'll never restrict players like that...

2 hours ago, Wolftom99 said:

Players are not ready for it in any way, not with their Playing Experience and not with their weapons/equipment! They waste their own time and the time of the others because they do NOT contribute really and have to be revived all the time (where you cant fight and the Efficiency goes down)
Many of them are just leaving in the middle of the game when noone else can join at a certain point! Thats not ok!

Yeah but how do you expect these players to get Ready for this type of content if you take away their access to make efficient Progress ? 🤔

1 hour ago, Dauggie said:

sh-t.. players leaving a XP farm gamemode, after ranking up their gear.. such blasphemy!!

LoL.... You Know !!!

47 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Why do so many gamers actually think they need to control other players?

Is it a gaming thing, a human thing, pedantic people, control freaks, or what?

It's a Side Effect of "Forced Co-Operation"....  When you create something that depends on others to do Effectively well... That brings out the ugly side of Human Behaviour....

51 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

This specific topic is truly one of the most fascinating things to me about the online gaming community, this idea that all players who play a game must conform to the hive mind of the pedantic players, and that any breach in this protocol is a reason to attack the player, over something as trivial as letting out the dog in the middle of a survival.

If you really find this Stuff interesting then Try this on for size:

3 hours ago, Wolftom99 said:

5.) DON´t let everyone in there, there should be some kind of access requirement with Rank! You spend more time reviving low Rank players and there pets than shooting enemies!

You have no obligation to revive anyone. Keep reviving them and they'll keep coming back. Stop and they may realise they're not ready for it.

2 hours ago, Dodzh said:

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught is about the worst most frustrating thing on this entire game. hate it so much makes me want to quit.

I'm guessing you're new? Most people say eidolons lol.

People go to ESO to test out builds. It's an easy playground that provides a lot of spawns before steel path even.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

People go to ESO to test out builds. It's an easy playground that provides a lot of spawns before steel path even.

I'm guessing you cant read, if you could could why ppl are really annoyed by this, saying that are other better things or there is nothing they can do is nothing than the excuse of those who have no clue about anything or even why this post is here. 

for once you in your life focus, the fact this ESO is a total mess it has been for a long time, 

• Like 1