Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Galatine my top choice middle game?

Roug3Mast3r

Question

As the title said Im currently playing Limbo with galatine the only mayor mod is Whirlwind blade im currently just trying to do my quests and unlock every planet i'd say that the rest of my weapons are top picks for my current stage but im not to sure about this sword.

(sry if this is posted in the wrong place)

11 answers to this question

Definitely the wrong place. This place is for feedback regarding weapons. As in feedback for the devs of what to improve.

The best melee weapon you have access to 'mid game' is the Broken War that you get from the story.

It is roughly on the level of most top tier melee choices that require mastery rank 10+, but a small bit weaker. Definitely enough to carry you through the entire game. Kind of ridiculous that you get such a good weapon so early.

Don't use it to craft War. War sucks.

Base Galatine is also mediocre. A lot of melee's strength comes from Blood Rush providing a very big critical chance boost, and Galatine has a very low base critical chance and only a pretty average status chance. The first Heavy Blade in terms of Mastery Rank that I'd actually say is worth a damn is Scindo Prime (MR8). It should also be pretty cheap. Galatine Prime is great, but requires MR13 and is much more expensive despite not being that much better.

But well, if you are just very low level, you can simply slap random damage mods on your weapons and easily clear the low level content, so it doesn't really matter until you get higher.

As the title said Im currently playing Limbo with galatine the only mayor mod is Whirlwind blade im currently just trying to do my quests and unlock every planet i'd say that the rest of my weapons are top picks for my current stage but im not to sure about this sword.

47 minutes ago, Roug3Mast3r said:

but im not to sure about this sword

I would Recommend Broken War if you already completed the Quest That Drops it...

It's also easy to get lots of good melee weapons if you just do Void Fissures alot.... Like The Orthos Prime.... That seems to be a Common one...

If you're on top of your Syndicate Grinds then Telos Boltace is pretty nice if you like Heavy Attack builds...

1 hour ago, Roug3Mast3r said:

Gram prime is insanely OP.

Galatine  (Or Gee-yea-lahtine as I like to pronounce it) Prime is also good.

Galatine is seriously bad but it’s prime version is unimaginably better, the best sword you can get for the origin system is Broken war, BUT DO NOT USE IT TO CRAFT WAR.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Gram prime is insanely OP.

Galatine  (Or Gee-yea-lahtine as I like to pronounce it) Prime is also good.

Galatine is seriously bad but it’s prime version is unimaginably better, the best sword you can get for the origin system is Broken war, BUT DO NOT USE IT TO CRAFT WAR.

I crafted into war since i got now my like primes and i dont really have a use for melees anymore

Archived