Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia Music

Fingerguns_Prime

So, the default Octavia music... bothered me.
A lot.

Seeing people 'meta' filling every possible block with sound seemed... lazy?

So, in response, I made my own list of tracks to use on different types of enemies.

/W me @SolZeroOne if you want me to kick you these tracks.

Here is my Infested killer
"Peel"

...and my Grineer Killer
"Breach"

Yes those are nice but there are countless songs out there both original and covers....

I self mute my own songs and mute all squad songs for missions.... so the only time I actually listen to them is at my ship.  (Doesnt matter how much I like I song playing it in my ship gets old fast...).

-----

Still extremely pissed nothing was done with mandachod prime =/  

----

Filling every block with sound isnt lazy its practical.  Makes it easy to activate the buffs.  I dont enjoy playing octavia...  have to sacrifice all 4 the music and if your not invis then *DEAD*.  But OMG... her trailer is like the best one they have ever made lol.   (I also have an extremely hard time seeing whats going on with her powers so I cant ever tell if im using her correctly.   I dont think charmed enemies shoot at the mallet on resonator... or if they do they are always being dragged around and cant actually shoot....    I seem to do alot better when I never use resonator,  Just mallet, metronome, and amp...)

---

omg I miss some of these songs.... I got rid of probably half of them... 

Archived