Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.5

[DE]Megan

Nidus's Prime Mutation is perhaps the most unique effect tied to a frame up to date. I really don't understand why it was deliberately removed from his tennogen skins, but I give up on trying to.

Various comments and a widely supported thread have cropped up, all asking for the prime mutation to be implemented again, but even they were unable able to break through your silence.

Sad thing is that I realize that if this was a female frame, you'd be all over fixing it ASAP like you did with Mesa Prime Tennogen back in the day, and you'd be very open about your intentions of doing so.

This whole thing is just sad and it sucked out all of my enthusiasm for my favorite frame getting primed.

Any chance we can get the saw riding swapped with its block combo? I know the forward combos tend to be movement ones but for a regularly used combo in most weapons feels like its hard to aim since you mostly fly straight through enemies without damaging them then slam on the other side

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ghoulsaw Butcher's Revelry Stance Changes:

The first-of-its-kind Assault Saw is in your hands. Ghoulsaw has been out for a little under a week, and with it, our latest Melee Stance: Butcher’s Revelry. We are buffing some Combos in this Stance. More power is coming for Tenno that are out there combo’ing like the best of them. 

Rictus’ Wrath Combo
- Added guaranteed Slash status on second hit
- Increased damage multiplier from 2 to 3 of the third attack
- Increased damage multiplier from 3 to 4 of the fourth attack

Rip 'n Ride Combo
- Increased damage multiplier of second hit in the attack from 1 to 2
- Increased damage multiplier of the final hit in the attack from 2 to 3

Reciprocator Combo
- Increased the damage multiplier of the first two hits of the first attack from 0.5 to 1
- Increased the damage multiplier of the fourth hit in the first attack from 1 to 2
- Added a guaranteed Slash proc to the third hit in the second attack
- Increased the damage multiplier of the final hit in the second attack from 3 to 4

This means that as you’re engaging with Combos for all things Ghoulsaw, you’ll be dealing more and more damage. We wanted to increase the lethality of all things Ghoulsaw after reading player feedback, and felt the Combos themselves were the best place to buff a big batch of numbers to encourage use of the full gamut of moves!  This also makes it so well into the future, other weapons in this class that share the Stance would have this baseline power.

Optimizations:

• Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12.

• Made a micro-optimization to rendering.

Changes:

• Tweak elemental weapon FX to bring unification across elemental combos.

• Reskinned the Customization screen for the Note Beacon Decoration to reflect a more Vitruvian style. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the Verv Ephemera FX being too transparent around the stomach area. You should see the FX more prominently now!

• Fixed inability to engage the Sepulcrum’s Alt Fire mode while aiming.

• Fixed Kuva Ayanga firing projectiles back on the player with maximum Fire Rate.

• Fixed Nidus Prime Larva not using custom colors.

• Fixed Revenant Mephisto Collection diorama in the Market missing the rear-cape detail. 👀

• Fixed Xaku, Titania and Gara not having a Blueprint hint button in the Market. 

• Fixed not being able to scroll when viewing items displayed in the Leverian.

Thanks, but here's a problem, and I've verified this again today -- an UI bug introduced in the main update. From the thread Update 30.7: Nidus Prime & Plague Star:

On 2021-09-08 at 6:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed the Tab menu and End Of Mission screen in Conclave Annihilation not displaying player names or their scores (Oro, kills, deaths).

This was not fixed. In fact, it worked correctly before the patch. But now the Tab menu and End Of Mission screen in Conclave Annihilation only show the top 5 players. In a full game there can be up to 8, however.

Example Tab menu; note there's only 5 people here and I'm not included, although I was in that game:

Spoiler

e9pQ9W0.png

1 hour ago, Incongruous said:

Nidus's Prime Mutation is perhaps the most unique effect tied to a frame up to date. I really don't understand why it was deliberately removed from his tennogen skins, but I give up on trying to.

Various comments and a widely supported thread have cropped up, all asking for the prime mutation to be implemented again, but even they were unable able to break through your silence.

Sad thing is that I realize that if this was a female frame, you'd be all over fixing it ASAP like you did with Mesa Prime Tennogen back in the day, and you'd be very open about your intentions of doing so.

This whole thing is just sad and it sucked out all of my enthusiasm for my favorite frame getting primed.

Not to mention that with removing some of the prime details, they just straight up did it sloppy. Just removing the left half of his prime bandolier, which leaves a hole on his front and back where it would connect. Honestly makes it look very unprofessional.

Spoiler

n7H7aBk.png

Really does make them seem to have different standards when it comes to fixing some of these things

2 hours ago, HGPhoenix said:

Not to mention that with removing some of the prime details, they just straight up did it sloppy. Just removing the left half of his prime bandolier, which leaves a hole on his front and back where it would connect. Honestly makes it look very unprofessional.

Reveal hidden contents

n7H7aBk.png

Really does make them seem to have different standards when it comes to fixing some of these things

Dinging this... again, because it's being dodged like a speeding bullet.

We deserve an answer, DE. Something clear as a sunny day that's burning my skin because I didn't put sunscreen on. 

Prime Mutation on Prime Frame Skin is good. Non-Primed Mutation on Prime Frame with Tennogen. Why?

Is it because of the skins mesh not cooperating together? 

Is it because it isn't supposed to be implemented as such? 

Or is it the case of lazily not wanting to do so? (understandably so because of The New War, but I digress)

On 2021-09-09 at 6:19 PM, Halo said:

My apologies for bringing this up again, but this seems very prevalent for the newest prime frame to release and yet the details for fashion are absolutely not working.

If it is intentional that Nidus Skins (including his Immortal one) are not supposed to mutate with the prime details on (or off in the case of the immortal skin), please let us know, since it seems slightly out of place or almost unintentional. 

Thanks again for all of your hard work, DE!

I've asked indirectly from previous hotfix threads, shown above, also asking about the skin changes (which were made and we thank you). 

This is the newest prime frame in the game and it is completely useless now to use tennogen on him if the new mutation can't even be used on him just because of a skin change. 

Again, thank you so much for your hard work, DE! 

Hopefully this might be sorted out (or not) or simply explained to us. 

3 hours ago, Barthezel said:

Please Fix skill 2 of Lavos, i MUST toggle sprint after using Skill 2. It hurts me :(((

This has been reported since the launch of lavos on a special lavos feeeback thread they created. But imagine them actually acknowedging the qol issue let alone fixing it. Same issue plagues many other frames the most recent yareli

"we added a slash proc to the 32nd hit in combo 1"

"We added a slash proc to the 24th hit in combo 4"

DE, really, you combo system sucks balls in general and all your COOL ANIMATIONS only slow things down. Best and most practical combo are the short ones with no jumps around. If you care so much about animations - make something cool about heavy attack wind ups and make all heavies do aoe in some way like glaives do. 

15 minutes ago, Ifeanyi said:

Thanks
Please fix "fetch" not working on merulina
Also, anyone know how to upload images here? tried BBcodes from imgur and ImgBB. Do I need to use a specific sharing site?

Imgur is fine, you don’t use the BBcodes. Just copy and paste the image’s URL and you should be set.

13 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

The first-of-its-kind Assault Saw is in your hands. Ghoulsaw has been out for a little under a week, and with it, our latest Melee Stance: Butcher’s Revelry. We are buffing some Combos in this Stance. More power is coming for Tenno that are out there combo’ing like the best of them. 

Rictus’ Wrath Combo

Rip 'n Ride Combo

Reciprocator Combo
- Increased the damage multiplier of the first two hits of the first attack from 0.5 to 1
- Increased the damage multiplier of the fourth hit in the first attack from 1 to 2
- Increased the damage multiplier of the final hit in the second attack from 3 to 4

This means that as you’re engaging with Combos for all things Ghoulsaw, you’ll be dealing more and more damage. We wanted to increase the lethality of all things Ghoulsaw after reading player feedback, and felt the Combos themselves were the best place to buff a big batch of numbers to encourage use of the full gamut of moves!  This also makes it so well into the future, other weapons in this class that share the Stance would have this baseline power.

Now increase the speed of every combo by atleast 20% and then maybe you'll have a stance people will actually enjoy using.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rictus’ Wrath Combo

Rip 'n Ride Combo

Reciprocator Combo

Optimizations:

• Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12.

• Made a micro-optimization to rendering.

Changes:

• Tweak elemental weapon FX to bring unification across elemental combos.

• Reskinned the Customization screen for the Note Beacon Decoration to reflect a more Vitruvian style. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the Verv Ephemera FX being too transparent around the stomach area. You should see the FX more prominently now!

• Fixed inability to engage the Sepulcrum’s Alt Fire mode while aiming.

• Fixed Kuva Ayanga firing projectiles back on the player with maximum Fire Rate.

• Fixed Nidus Prime Larva not using custom colors.

• Fixed Revenant Mephisto Collection diorama in the Market missing the rear-cape detail. 👀

• Fixed Xaku, Titania and Gara not having a Blueprint hint button in the Market. 

• Fixed not being able to scroll when viewing items displayed in the Leverian.

But why nidus prime skin not working in cambion drift free roam and in orbiter helminth room working?

Archived