Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.5

[DE]Megan

The community and content creators: The Ghoulsaw is clunky and needs increased attack speed and different combos to make it worthwhile
DE: We hear what you say, so we increased the damage and added 2 guaranteed slash procs.

Yet again, you guys fail to address the issues the community is providing you

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We wanted to increase the lethality of all things Ghoulsaw after reading player feedback, and felt the Combos themselves were the best place to buff a big batch of numbers

While the damage is a problem, the absolute clunkyness and the terrible speed that requires 2 speed mods to at least be useful were also part of the player feedback. Good start, but you still have a ways to go. Even at your devstream (#156 33 minutes in), Rebecca was struggling to even hit the Grineer at level 21, while they were wailing on her non stop.

I get that not all weapons have to transform the player into a demigod, but it feels like the ghoul saw is just a novelty weapon for cool captura shots and low level missions.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

But please reconsider the Tenet Diplos' homing burst shots. Make them somewhat usefull.
The Diplos are fun to play till you accidentally aim (often due to aim-gliding) and lose your current gameplay-flow by being stuck to the burst mode.

This. PLEASE! Let me mark them with the alt-fire and then mow them down with the primary, but for god's sake make it an ACTUAL alt-fire and not just it shoots different when aiming thanks.

• Like 2

Hello DE.

Can you please fix excalibur umbra transferring problem when i use operator to void dash to some distant location and as i activate transfer to umbra frame i was teleported back at the frame location, instead the frame was sopposed to be teleporting to the operator location as any other frame but the excalibur umbra is not doing that and i don't know why but this is big issue to make the movement bad as you use this frame. This problem is from very long time and it need a fix, so i BEG you DE to  fix it and we will be very happy to play with this fantastic frame who very low percent of players are use him.

THANKS for every support and fixes and i think that this game WARFRAME is the best if not the only one to listening the players response and you as developers of the game support us and help the game live forever, and we thank you for that.   :)

Best regards DE.

• Like 3

thanks for fixing nidus prime's larva not picking the right colors. The same thing happens with the spikes of his first ability, and maggots are white when not hosting.

also his third ability uses red energy and not the emissinve/energy color used by nidus. there are more details in this post i am providing a link for.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zarko_MKD said:

Hello DE.

Can you please fix excalibur umbra transferring problem when i use operator to void dash to some distant location and as i activate transfer to umbra frame i was teleported back at the frame location, instead the frame was sopposed to be teleporting to the operator location as any other frame but the excalibur umbra is not doing that and i don't know why but this is big issue to make the movement bad as you use this frame. This problem is from very long time and it need a fix, so i BEG you DE to  fix it and we will be very happy to play with this fantastic frame who very low percent of players are use him.

THANKS for every support and fixes and i think that this game WARFRAME is the best if not the only one to listening the players response and you as developers of the game support us and help the game live forever, and we thank you for that.   :)

Best regards DE.

I am having this same problem and I have been trying to gather some info on why it might be happening here is some data I have collected. 

* I thought it might be latency so I changed the ping settings so that I did not join lobbies with high ping and this still happened. (set to 100 ping in settings)
* I don't have the arcane on my operator that makes you teleport back.
* It appears to happen in both solo and group 
* It happens in both normal and open world maps.
* It is sporadic and happens at seemingly random times. (this could be due to umbra teleporting to the operator quicker in some instances)
* If umbra is close the transfer seems to work as intended.
* This could be related to necramechs as entering a necramech is similar to re entering Umbra. (Could not find a connection to this bug and necramechs being on the map)

Hope this helps in some way.

• Like 2

On 2021-09-16 at 10:05 PM, xRufus7x said:

That is intentional. Combat  Discipline deducts health but isn't considered damage. You are paying a cost, same as Warframe powers that cost health and shields to use, which are also not considered damage.

That does not make any sense considering that we have multiple mods that restore shields on ability use that cost energy, so exactly the same principle.

Hunter adrenaline should work.

And you are wrong Combat discipline does damage because it is reduced by armour.

Edited by ConanThLibrarian

All we wanted from the stance was that you improved the normal E combo and that you let us ride the Saw indefinitely . You touched everything about the stance but those precise two things. Is that some kind of stubborn design choice or just trolling?

• Like 2

can there please be a difference between solo liches vs party, party can be faster but not when its dead, and im not askin for help in the chat, that's lame. i dont need help, i need it to be faster its still slow, yea 10 spawn faster, does it though? i dont feel it. can you add a mode that i sit the thrall down to dinner and movie and coax it out of them with love.

Edited by Krent_X
  • Like 2

Mecha Empowered does not transfer status effect applied by Exodia Contagion.

Please make sure that said status effect are assign to melee and specific Zaw part for procking pet healing and other effects it would be sad to write several more posts about this.

Guys this might be the buggiest update in a long time I do not even bother playing much but when I do nothing works.

Edited by ConanThLibrarian