Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker Heist not granting mission rewards.

RealPandemonium

Still bugged, 

Leg Regen occurs --> Lost mission Rewards --> Lost Chance at an Khora Prime Relic

I don't mind if the Leg Regen doesn't get fixed any time soon but can we please not have the lose out on the whole reason why I am starting the mission in the first place?

This bug and the horrible loading times I am having with the Vallis (might just be graphics settings related) makes it unbearable to play with a public squad.

• 4 weeks later...

21 hours ago, Mr.Mc.wubs said:

This happens with the Steel a Gravimag quest as well.

That is a separate bug, you don't get the bounty rewards until up to a minute after the bounty ends, and if you go back to fortuna in this time you don't get the rewards

• 2 weeks later...

Chiming in to say, still active as of August 31st 2022

Been running a lot of Profit Taker for toroid standing, and hoping to get more of those archwing mods. Especially looking to get critical focus, but out of around 20 missions tonight, at least 7 didn't give bounty rewards on kill, and of those 7 most of them skipped a phase or had the legs regenerate health. If the phase skipping / leg regenerating health are a part of this issue, I really hope that's something better invulnerability check could fix. Maybe something like Tyl Regor's true invulnerability between phases just to keep the game sane.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also experiencing this every other bounty: Profit Taker skips phases, then does not complete the bounty or give bounty rewards after dying.  Impacts all players in the group when it occurs. This only happens when in a group (friends only or public).  When doing the mission solo (and much slower) it never happens. 

Screenshot shows results screen with Profit Taker drops, but no bounty reward.  

th81J2L.jpg

• 1 month later...

Still bugged. I lost a discrete amount of bounty rewards on multiple runs in a row, than got one as intended, to finish with a complete trainwreck of a run, ended with the Orb laying down, shooting me helplessly, not dropping at all and not even getting the mission completed. I'm speechless...  🤨

Edited by S1lenzi0

• 1 month later...

I've ran three Phase 4 bounties in a row, and haven't gotten the bounty complete reward still, so it seems this is still borked.

Edit: Worked on the fourth try, found out it was skipping a phase like mentioned previously the first three tries. Sigh

Edited by ConductoriRyu

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I Literally lost out on a blood sigil because the game came to a frozen in place mess after collecting said sigil from Profit Taker.  I could do nothing but try again, but no.  PS4.