Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to choose a multiplier for wanted drops

Jackdarsan

I'm sure I can't be the first to think of this but would love to get the option to pick a particular reward from the drop table for that mission you intend to do (to add a multiplier or increase the drop rate). Maybe add a segment to some system and charge plat for it or real money (that should keep DE happy). Almost all F2P games have this option for real money.

I.E. I want to farm an arbi mission and want better odds for arcanes, so I pick the option to increase the drop % for arcanes and run the mission. 

Yes there are boosters and yes SS has better drop % for resources but since so many people run missions to farm a specific item/resource, this option would be cool. 

Otherwise current boosters need to be modified to capture more (to include drop % increase for all items) or new boosters need to be added. 

Unless i'm mistaken, is there a booster for arcanes? 

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I don't want to Influence the RNG... I want to completely Bypass it ,😭 !!!

Plat is our way. At least in most cases. I still want to buy 10 Eidolon shard for gilding amps. It's hard to get shards without beating Eidolon. I got only one and I don't know how :D

12 minutes ago, quxier said:

Plat is our way. At least in most cases. I still want to buy 10 Eidolon shard for gilding amps. It's hard to get shards without beating Eidolon. I got only one and I don't know how :D

Yeah I'm not on board with the Pay To Skip Model... I want to play Warframe... Without it being feeling like DE Hates me...

On 2021-09-18 at 10:39 AM, Lutesque said:

Yeah I'm not on board with the Pay To Skip Model... I want to play Warframe... Without it being feeling like DE Hates me...

Me to but if challenge consist only of ridiculous RNG or bullet sponge then I'm more willing to skip. I've probably bought all frames past Octavia (I refarmed some later).

Archived