Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbi Arcane farming, any tips or tricks?

Jackdarsan

Question

Having run many Arbis and have yet to max rank any of the arcanes I'm just wanting to check if there is any tricks/tips i need to know. 

I just want the arcanes to have them at max rank, not that I need or want to use them. 

The arcanes are at 5% and with such a diluted drop table, i almost always end up with Endo/sculptures and 1 arcane per 1 hour if I'm lucky.  

If its just RNG then i'll just have to slowly get there but if anyone knows something I clearly do not, please let me know. 

Yes I could simply buy them off others but I want to farm them. 

2 answers to this question

A couple of things that may help you, because they helped me:

The arbitration droptables (Arbitrations | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom) show that not all the Arcanes appear in all the rotations. For example, Arcane Pistoleer appears only in rotation A and rotation C, you will never get it in rotation B. Similarly, Arcane Bodyguard appears only in rotations A and B.

Keep in mind that arbitration rotations don't do the usual AABCAABCAABC... Instead they use AABCCCCCCCCC... So, if you play an arbitration for a long time then the A & B rotation arcanes will have 0% chance to drop until you restart from the beginning (this means that, for example, Arcane Bodyguard is best farmed by running short arbitrations, not long ones).

If you just want the Arcanes and don't care about spawning lots of drones to farm Vitus from, then Disruption is your best bet. If you're fast you can do each rotation in under 3 minutes which is way faster than any other mode [keep in mind that you only need to defend a single conduit, just let the rest get blown up]. Infested defense on the mercury tileset is a decent second choice if you bring a frame like Mesa (preferably with Vazarin focus school to keep the operative alive). 

Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

A couple of things that may help you, because they helped me:

The arbitration droptables (Arbitrations | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom) show that not all the Arcanes appear in all the rotations. For example, Arcane Pistoleer appears only in rotation A and rotation C, you will never get it in rotation B. Similarly, Arcane Bodyguard appears only in rotations A and B.

Keep in mind that arbitration rotations don't do the usual AABCAABCAABC... Instead they use AABCCCCCCCCC... So, if you play an arbitration for a long time then the A & B rotation arcanes will have 0% chance to drop until you restart from the beginning (this means that, for example, Arcane Bodyguard is best farmed by running short arbitrations, not long ones).

If you just want the Arcanes and don't care about spawning lots of drones to farm Vitus from, then Disruption is your best bet. If you're fast you can do each rotation in under 3 minutes which is way faster than any other mode [keep in mind that you only need to defend a single conduit, just let the rest get blown up]. Infested defense on the mercury tileset is a decent second choice if you bring a frame like Mesa (preferably with Vazarin focus school to keep the operative alive). 

Hope this helps!

I nominate this post for best answer !!!

Archived