Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No nitain extract on the market??

Obsidianflare

Question

Can someone plz tell me why the developers decided to get rid of the nitain exctract off the market? That would save alot more time instead of grinding your head off for nightwave credits, and it’s COMPLETELY unfair for people who haven’t gotten far in the game, giving them acts that THEY CANT COMPLETE I got my hands on saryn prime set, and i cant build her casue ofnthe nitain extract, which i was fine with casue i couldve just boighy it off the market, why does everyone have to complicate things ffs!

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Get rid of? 

IIRC Alertium has never been on the market. 

First you could only get it from alerts. Now you can only get it with Nightwave Creds when Nightwave is running. Unless I am missing something. 

YOu aren't missing anything, this user is confused, nitain was never added to the market and it should be grateful to have bundles of 5 at the moment they want rather than waiting for an alert to appear when you could play to get that nitain. 

23 minutes ago, Obsidianflare said:

Can someone plz tell me why the developers decided to get rid of the nitain exctract off the market? That would save alot more time instead of grinding your head off for nightwave credits, and it’s COMPLETELY unfair for people who haven’t gotten far in the game, giving them acts that THEY CANT COMPLETE I got my hands on saryn prime set, and i cant build her casue ofnthe nitain extract, which i was fine with casue i couldve just boighy it off the market, why does everyone have to complicate things ffs!

You getting confused, dude?

6 hours ago, Obsidianflare said:

Nitain has never been in the market, it's always been alerts, Void caches, Ghouls or Nightwave.

The thing about the acts; the rewards are geared around not completing all of them.  You can safely bypass ones you don't want to or can't do and still progress in Nightwave.  You are even able to obtain old acts you didn't complete before the weekly reset. 

unknown.png

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nitain_Extract

unknown.png

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

it's one thing when a rookie got confused about warframe. this is indeed a confusing game with 8 long years worth of contents.
usually people would just immediately come running from all directions to help.

but it's totally different thing when a rookie decide to get mad because of something that they don't understand yet.
it's so adorable i can't help to feel sorry. it's like a baby that gets mad because they can't use spoon and keep missing their own mouth. 60% funny 30% pity 10% "aww honey"...

20 hours ago, Obsidianflare said:

so today you learn that nightwave creds are mainly for nitains, then reactors and catalysts, everything else comes later.
but if you still haven't built a lot of items in warframe, always make sure that you have spare creds just in case you suddenly need nitains.
it's a lesson that most warframe players have gone through.

good luck, tenno!

20 hours ago, Obsidianflare said:

... I got my hands on saryn prime set, and i cant build her casue ofnthe nitain extract, which i was fine with casue i couldve just boighy it off the market, why does everyone have to complicate things ffs!

You might consider actually trying to play the game and start advancing through the ranks. Presumably, this may be the main purpose of DE-intended inability to buy everything. It is more or less fair IMO.

Archived