Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is sisters of pavos a RNG too?

(PSN)ITS_TH3GOD

I killed my opponents to get a locking rocket launcher(rockets are definitely not as fast as they should be) so I tried to get another pavos sister, tried with groups of 4(got up to 50pts) yet no "volunteer " spawned, tried with a group of 2(got up to 35-45pts) none spawned, did by myself but keep only getting 17/25...I thought that all you need is to get up to 25, so what gives? With a group, we've gotten more than 25 multiple times so why did they not spawned? Anyone knows?

5 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

Do you have no active lich / sister ? You can only create lich or sister then you don't have one active .

I also recommend creating lich or sister in solo , if player in your group has one the sister candidate / kuva larvling might not spawn .

I don't have any lich or sister active hence why I've been trying to create a new one..when in solos, for some reason I've only been able to get 17 b4 the counter reaches 0, I didn't know if others had an active lich/sister it could affect the spawn rate.

Are you spending a Zenith Crown to enter? You need to hit the first reward in a Nightmare difficulty void in order to get a candidate spawn.

Beyond that yeah you need 25/50/75/100 kills depending on your squad size in order to get the first reward tier.

25 minutes ago, trst said:

Are you spending a Zenith Crown to enter? You need to hit the first reward in a Nightmare difficulty void in order to get a candidate spawn.

Beyond that yeah you need 25/50/75/100 kills depending on your squad size in order to get the first reward tier.

Yes I've been using the crowns to enter...ohh I didn't know it depended on the squad size, thought that as long as you get 25, that's all tht matters 

If you have spectres you can use them to help you kill. Make sure to walk around looking for the pyramid things to get more time. WuKong is great for this if you have it. Just attack with melee then focus on picking things up while the clone kills.(while your in melee your clone uses what ever ranged weapon you were using)

5 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

If you have spectres you can use them to help you kill. Make sure to walk around looking for the pyramid things to get more time. WuKong is great for this if you have it. Just attack with melee then focus on picking things up while the clone kills.(while your in melee your clone uses what ever ranged weapon you were using)

Ohh, gotcha, cause I've tried different frames such as nezha, sevagoth n so on, I've found that sevagoths shadow cannot pull the adds in there and that they're immune the the stun ability of nezha's 4th...sevagoth' 3rd ability does slow them down a lot though 

Archived