Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Airborne Rangers Recruiting new members!

PatrioticEagle

461533_1.jpg

The clan was founded by PatrioticEagle on August 8, 2019.

This clan is a Military Styled clan. While this is a military-themed clan that doesn't mean you have to be prior service to join. We firmly believe in the First Amendment to the US Constitution in our clan chat and on our discord server. So long as you do not intentionally violate our values, and code of conduct; anything goes. 

Clan Values:

1. Respect one another as you would your own family

2. Communicate and speak your mind freely.

3. Help each other out whether it be assistance in a mission, answering questions, or suggesting builds by giving useful advice.

Code of Conduct:

1. If you want respect, you show respect.

2. If you need help, ask for help. There is no shame in admitting you need a helping hand. 

Requirement(s): There are no mastery requirements to join our clan. The only condition is you must be thick-skinned and able to answer honestly two questions:

Do you take offense easily? and Are you over the age of 16? (no need to give out exact ages, only a simple yes or no).

This clan does not coddle players who are quick to anger or can't take the opinion of another person without throwing a tantrum. If you fall under that category, do not bother asking. To clarify we are not a "safe space". 

Our clan is fully researched in all labs. That includes the recently added Ignis Wraith Blueprint to the dojo lab.

Min. Age: 16 The reason 16 is our bare minimum age is because this is a Freedom of Expression type clan. As we speak freely, that means we speak without any censorship of our speech. if you are under this age, I respectfully ask you to look elsewhere. Unless you can give me a good reason to reconsider.

The screening process (which doesn't take long) takes place in the game with me PatrioticEagle or on discord via my handle Eagle#9706 by adding me as a friend. The option to use voice chat is open to people who would rather hear than type. 

When adding me in-game or on discord, make sure to place a message in the request to inform me you're an applicant from the WF forums. Otherwise, I'll assume it is just some weirdo adding me at random lol and deny the request. 

If you like being with people that won't throw a Twitter fit over what you say, or think. This is the clan for you. If you get offended by every little thing, we respectfully ask that you piss off lol.  

I look forward to our meetings! 

God Bless the USA

American-Flag-Pictures.jpg

PatrioticEaglemaxresdefault.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived