Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 20 - September 24

[DE]Dudley

3 hours ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

Someone will always complain, they could give out a brand new never before seen weapon blueprint set w/o the RNG Grab Bag mechanic over the course of the week and someone will complain it takes too much time to sit through the streams or that they should just give out the assembled weapon, etc. Some users on this forum truly need a reality check

agreed... especially after reading some of these comments. acting all entitled over free stuff is never a good look. 

50 minutes ago, cephalon_kiba said:

agreed... especially after reading some of these comments. acting all entitled over free stuff is never a good look. 

This. If I worked at DE I would loathe the fact that there was a drop system at all. After a couple of months of reading the comments on drop threads, and that neverending choire of "what's the drop what's the drop what's the drop i didn't get the drop" every stream, instead of feeling joy of giving people nice extras, I'd start to think up the worst possible freebies out of spite. I hope DE are better than me, and remember that there are tons of people out here that truly enjoy and are grateful for the drops. I'm always glad to see mail from Tenshin after a stream.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Insert_Carrot said:

My tired old PS4 makes angry jet engine noises whenever I return to the orbiter, probably because of the relentless wiggling of the walls.

Mine does this too, but it's just because they reworked the end of mission screen (poorly). Any time I look at the end of mission summary, the PS4 fans start revving up.

6 hours ago, OvenCakePrime said:

ive done that and now that im later in the game i really regret it... waste of endo

Certain builds I do are simply better off with, for example, a rank 4 instead of 5. All depends I guess, I like min-maxing where I can on some things. Can definitely see where it would be a waste for a lot of stuff though :)

On 2021-09-17 at 6:24 PM, Captain_Rocket505 said:

I mean you can farm them in game, but gotta give credit where it’s due: these are harder to get than floofs. They also are useful to all players, and each of the drops are good, not just 2 that are hidden behind arguably bad drops. 

also can I just say that it’s dumb how in the description for the drops, it says you can get unlimited drops but in reality you can only get 5? It would be much better for everyone if you fix that. 

You can end up with multiples of the same item though which I find is frustrating. I dont want 5 of the same thing....a waste of time imo.

Also you are forced to watch the official channel(s) so you cant even claim and support the community at the same time.

Got more sculptures from Arbis then I would ever need, also getting a sculpture every approx. 5 min is much faster than these grab bags. 

I see DE is doing their usual thing with this rewards, using 0% mental power, guess they're saving 100% for the next shiny thing they are releasing. 

On 2021-09-17 at 11:56 PM, (PSN)Kristyrfrisyr said:

This. If I worked at DE I would loathe the fact that there was a drop system at all. After a couple of months of reading the comments on drop threads, and that neverending choire of "what's the drop what's the drop what's the drop i didn't get the drop" every stream, instead of feeling joy of giving people nice extras, I'd start to think up the worst possible freebies out of spite. I hope DE are better than me, and remember that there are tons of people out here that truly enjoy and are grateful for the drops. I'm always glad to see mail from Tenshin after a stream.

Those few weeks a little while ago when the drops had to take a break ended up creating a really different stream chat atmosphere for the duration. It was lovely! <3 I was sad to see it go back to normal (or worse).

That being said, I also like freebies. And I am more motivated to remember to tune in when there is some kind of loot to grab, even if I have no use for it. It's just the way of the item hoarder. So while I don't watch for the drops and generally enjoy the streams, they do help draw attention anyway.

On 2021-09-18 at 12:28 PM, Whibbs said:

Certain builds I do are simply better off with, for example, a rank 4 instead of 5. All depends I guess, I like min-maxing where I can on some things. Can definitely see where it would be a waste for a lot of stuff though :)

Agreed. I would not do it to really unusual mods (primed mods and such), but - even with tons of Forma - capacity sometimes is tight and you don't always need certain things at max value. Especially stuff like Adaptation does fine at various levels. And with corrupted mods you'll sometimes want to fine tune how high of a penalty you allow.

On 2021-09-17 at 1:27 PM, (PSN)MonteHighWater said:

I think the limit is set by Twitch. It definitely would be nice to have the drops be unlimited like it used to be. Either way. 5 Ayatan sculptures are better than none. Lets me sit on 3 for Nora when she demands it.

Hey there from the future. You need 3 for Nora this week.

54 minutes ago, (PSN)vasilos1986 said:

We need the old gas function that ignores the shields. Otherwise the cyanex is useless, atleast buff the riven disposion, critical damage and critical chance on cyanex, please.

Cyanex is a status weapon, so no to any crit buffs. You must also be building it wrong, because Cyanex is a very awesome weapon to use.

Archived