Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets start the betting ...?

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Hello my fellow Tenno!

I did this on my discord also, but im curious as to what peoples projected time for certain drops 

At this time we were told at tennocon this year for new war and cross (save/play) 

so i wanted to ask the community their thoughts on projected time of release of these 

Now some further info on cross save steve did state thay are working on account merging (so pc + xbox+ ect) would all merg into one with equipment and items 

so joke or real what is your take on when these 2 things will drop? together or separate? 

for me I think delivering the cross platform system is a higher priority since destiny and other competition games already have done so, and when the kinks are worked out then new war will drop ,  oct-nov cross play and nov-dec new war is my guess , what is yours ? 

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

Hello my fellow Tenno!

I did this on my discord also, but im curious as to what peoples projected time for certain drops 

At this time we were told at tennocon this year for new war and cross (save/play) 

so i wanted to ask the community their thoughts on projected time of release of these 

Now some further info on cross save steve did state thay are working on account merging (so pc + xbox+ ect) would all merg into one with equipment and items 

so joke or real what is your take on when these 2 things will drop? together or separate? 

for me I think delivering the cross platform system is a higher priority since destiny and other competition games already have done so, and when the kinks are worked out then new war will drop ,  oct-nov cross play and nov-dec new war is my guess , what is yours ? 

I wouldn't be shocked if we're talking a November/December window? I'm not betting on it, but we know that DE is trying to avoid making promises too far into the future, and they've gotten a pretty fair shake of it done. But they didn't give any kind of hard release date.

personally i don't get invested in stuff like launch dates. gamer's obsession over that thing sells nonsense like timed exclusives and paid beta access.
on DE's case, it puts unnecessary pressure on them to rush things. personally i'd be happy to let them delay the update until it's really polished.

just play videogames when they're out. play other games while waiting.

we're actually in luck because we can already play warframe while waiting for warframe's update.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

I'm guessing they'll try to launch them together. as for when, I'm hoping early November, but there's always the chance that they might drop it in december and then leave us with all the bugs over the holidays. I REALLY hope DON'T do that, but it wouldn't be the first time. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

PC XB and PS will all drop together, Switch and Mobile will be about 1-2 months behind the merge while DE desperately tries to figure out how to deal with the gaps in load times and hosting issues.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

4-6 weeks after the devstream in which they show Caliban's abilities. If they announce a Caliban showcase devstream for September then we can expect it late October/mid November. Otherwise, late November/mid December.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

Hello my fellow Tenno!

Ma’m destiny isn’t competing with anyone for anything. It’s a dumpster fire that’s lost the vast majority of its playerbase lmao.

Funny you would bring destiny up too, as cross play is what ruined the game for a lot of players.

12 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I know that year from somewhere ................. Oh yeah all the I'm banned threads in the forums over time. :facepalm:

I'd take a guess December 1st, then DE can take a couple of weeks to fix some things then go on holidays. :tongue:

Maybe it will be December 1st but for sure for some it will be 2035

14 hours ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

Seperate obviously since they said that straight out on the last devstream. Where they also said all focus atm is on The New War, so it will come first. For now I expect The New War sometime in october, or november at the latest, then cross-play will come somewhere during 2022 when they've been able to focus more on it.

edit: I wouldnt be surprised if the cross-things will be staggered releases, with cross-save/progress first and then cross-play later on.

My Speculation, don't use this as a fact. The New War will split into 3 parts, part one will be the initial invasion that includes Kahl 175 gameplay, part 2 will be the "Conflict rages on" that will include Veso's gameplay, part 3 will be the conclusion that will include Teshin's gameplay. Release dates? Part one will be October-November 2021. Part two will be November-Desember 2021- January 2022. Part three will be January 2022-February 2022. Why the split? Because It's WAR, it won't just end in one update or a very small time period.

Archived