Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a "hide crafted" and "hide mastered" button.

Nerovski

DE, please add a hide crafted and hide mastered button on the Dojo, Nightwave and many others blueprints menu. It's really a pain to know what you already have or not, and if it's not too much to ask, add some indication that shows whether or not you already have that prime part dropped by the relic.

Guys, don't let this post die, I have seen many others threads about this, but all of them died with 3 or 4 posts. This would benefit us all and I think that it's not that hard to implement, DE just need to know that we want it enough.

I would like the shop to help you more than just that. A way to see what items you need to finish mastery of everything. Like if you need something made from BO show a BO. 

I have no idea the number of items items I have not crafted because I need to craft some other thing I’ve mastered before to make it.

7 hours ago, iPathos said:

100% this. It would simplify and speed up any checks drastically.

6 hours ago, _junguler said:

yes, more options are always needed and much appreciated every time they get implemented.

6 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

I don't know how this still isn't a thing yet. 🤦

And, like, if you mouse over an item it already knows if you've crafted or mastered an item. It already tells you. They already populate this information. They just won't give us a button to filter it.

100% concur with above quotes.

Archived