Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the Plague Star!?

Zippidydoda

Must keep going... need forma... eyes bleeding...

What do you'll think the record is? 50? 100? 200??  I would love to see some data from DE on this event!

That said, i would give my left pinky for a random mission that provides a currency/rep to buy forma and stuff.  This hurts my brain

This event makes me worry about people's mental health. 

I think in the future DE should at least break plague star up into slightly different bounty sections and try to mix it up a little bit. Not saying do a bunch of big work, just take some old assets and shift things around so it's a little different each time or something. 

It cannot be good for people to do the exact same few minute mission this many times in a few weeks. Some people are stockpiling thousands of forma and I wonder what this will do to their temporary mental state. Do they dream about Plague Star? 

Everyone and their mother is grinding forma...meanwhile I can't even stomach the few missions to get the Ghoulsaw and stance, still need to go back and do the final post rank 3 grind for em.

I don't know how people run such an incredibly boring mission over and over again.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

Everyone and their mother is grinding forma...meanwhile I can't even stomach the few missions to get the Ghoulsaw and stance, still need to go back and do the final post rank 3 grind for em.

I don't know how people run such an incredibly boring mission over and over again.

Yeah I'm going to get the ghoulsaw, and the arcanes maybe since I don't have them yet (if I can force myself to do it enough for that), but I barely ran Orphix Venom despite it being a great arcane grind because I found it painfully unfun.

Same thing here. I'll get a few unique items, but I am not going to sit there and spam something I don't enjoy just for rewards. I gotta enjoy it too. 

5 minutes ago, Zippidydoda said:

That said, i would give my left pinky for a random mission that provides a currency/rep to buy forma and stuff.  This hurts my brain

Uh ... Platinum ? Also relics ? 

I understand you want built forma , but it's really not that difficult to get.

I have mostly avoided plaguestar after getting all the ghoul saw parts , I may do some more but no way am I going to repeatedly do that. I don't thinks it's healthy for anyone to so it repeatedly.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

I got the saw and bounced, I applaud the people with the steel brain that can endure this mission repeatedly without turning into Vay Hek 

7 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I legit just did enough to get ghoulsaw and that's it.

what a great invest of time and effort that turned out to be 

Spoiler

it wasn't

12 minutes ago, Zippidydoda said:

Must keep going... need forma... eyes bleeding...

What do you'll think the record is? 50? 100? 200??  I would love to see some data from DE on this event!

Since it started i farmed 150 and i think i hit my limit of being lectured from MR 15 players

And i dont play more than few hours per day

But i see already ppl that sit on each time of day i log in on recruit chat looking for ppl for 10 straight runs and most likely repeating it 1 after another
So i bet most efficient players will run away with 500+ formas

Ulta hardcore ppl could manage to pull 1k forma but that is like die hard 

47 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

This event makes me worry about people's mental health. 

I think in the future DE should at least break plague star up into slightly different bounty sections and try to mix it up a little bit. Not saying do a bunch of big work, just take some old assets and shift things around so it's a little different each time or something. 

It cannot be good for people to do the exact same few minute mission this many times in a few weeks. Some people are stockpiling thousands of forma and I wonder what this will do to their temporary mental state. Do they dream about Plague Star? 

Honestly i think plague should be scrapped and everything transfered over to naberus on deimos and shove ghoul saw into ghoul bounties. Don't why this is our grand repeat event when it's the worst mission in the game. Rather do defection than plague star.

17 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

excuse me wtf

I know right?

I have to wonder how many people have literally grinded their souls away for Forma...and somehow it never seems to be enough.

Do we need to form (pun intended) Formaholics Anonymous or something?

26 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

excuse me wtf

excuse-me-cry.gif

If i was able just by playing few hours per day where its mostly around 2 hours
Imagine someone farming it 6 hours straight per day which would be around maybe idk 400+ now
If we consider someone playing 10h per day or even more till end of the event getting 1k forma would not be impossible

I mean it would not be hard to achieve that number farming like that yet it would be hard to last that long just to have 1k forma 
But on other hand 1 event to not care about forma for rest of ur gameplay life? I think thats worthy trade off

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

I was never so happy that the last time the event came around I farmed a ton of the rep, then ended up going out of town before spending it. I was able to just grab the ghoulsaw and never look back at this event again.

Archived