Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

removed Archgun CD(Cool Down Time)

Zhuge1234

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

What if they don't drop any... Or if there's no Heavy Units ? 😱

I mean, there is also the work around of using Protea's dispenser skill to circumvent the lack of heavy gun ammo

(Though, I dunno why it doesn't automatically recharge it while on cd but thats just a minor issue for me at least.)

Le 18/09/2021 à 20:27, Zhuge1234 a dit :

you need take Archgun ammo Reset CD😕

Why, when ? In most survival you can use archgun all day,  loot frame add chances to drop ammo, protea dispensary and Lavos ammo conversion are also a good way to keep using archgun.

Having a big gun that prevent you from using melee and pistols, and having some kind or limitations I'm OK with that, if they dealt enough damages. Which ain't the case appart from a few exceptions.

55 minutes ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

loot frame add chances to drop ammo, protea dispensary and Lavos ammo conversion are also a good way to keep using archgun

I don't know about Lavos but Dispensary doesn't make it any easier to "keep" using the Archgun... It only makes it easier to Reset it since it only Affects the Cool Down and nothing else.

OK:

archguns no longer have a summon cooldown and can now be equipped/unequipped at will just like any other weapon

however just like any other weapon, they no longer have regenerating ammo and you must pick up Heavy Ammo

so while you can now equip them at will, the magazine will be empty when you do so. unless you had stockpiled ammo

ya know what? all that sounds bad

just leave them as they are.

Regenerating ammo is a nice bonus, and it makes sense to have the regen be on a timer. because its just a bonus.

if you don't want to wait for it all you have to do is pick up some heavy ammo drops; defaulting to the same ammo paradigm of other weapons.

On 2021/9/20 at PM1點04分, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

為什麼,什麼時候?在大多數生存中,您可以整天使用 archgun,戰利品框架增加了掉落彈藥的機會,protea 藥房和 Lavos 彈藥轉換也是繼續使用 archgun 的好方法。

有一把大槍可以阻止你使用近戰和手槍,並且有一些種類或限制我可以接受,如果他們造成足夠的傷害。少數例外情況並非如此。

farm Profit-Taker Orb , I need to switch weapons constantly( Primary Weapons or secondary weapon to archgun)

On 2021-09-22 at 2:12 AM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

however just like any other weapon, they no longer have regenerating ammo and you must pick up Heavy Ammo

That's already how it works.  Archguns only have regenerating ammo when you're in a space mission or mech.

On 2021-09-23 at 4:23 PM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

the 'cooldown' time where you can't re-summon them from the gear wheel; is Regenerating ammo. They show up with full ammo even if you emptied them earlier and didn't pick anything up.

It really isn't fair when Necramechs already have regenerating ammo, once they eventually become available on all missions, the archgun deployer will become useless. The CD should just be removed entirely or severely reduced.

Archived