Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can complete the Sleds of Sunshine achievement in Railjack

Diedact

Sleds of Sunshine - Imgur

The above link is a screencap of my Warframe Steam user page to simply prove I 'earned' the achievement. What happened?

I was playing Railjack Void Storm in the Veil Proxima as a Client. I did not pay attention to which node it was that I was entering as I simply confirmed the Host's mission request. I got the achievement the moment that I was forced into Archwing from a Crewship blowing up. There is a strong possibility I was sliding at the moment as that is a strong component of my movement. In more detail: Another player on the Forward Artillery struck a Crewship, I boarded it after the shot landed, I was aboard maybe 4-5s and likely sliding at the moment, the Crewship blew up and I was awarded the achievement.

I obviously can't reproduce this bug as achievements are only awarded once. I would encourage your team to test it. I apologize for not being able to screen-cap it in the moment as before I recovered from my surprise it was gone. Y'all have a nice day.

This happened to me last night as well, I didn't manage to get a screenshot when it happened unfortunately but I can also show my steam page if that would be helpful. I was omni-teleporting to the railjack at the end of a run after finishing an objective (stealing a ship out of an asteroid hangar I think?) and when I popped back up through the hatch I got the achievement. I also might have been sliding when I teleported but I'm not sure. I was also playing as client in a Veil Proxima void storm on one of the skirmish nodes, maybe Nsu Grid.

• 2 weeks later...

you can get the sleds of sunshine achievement simply by going out of the railjack and going into any place that allows you to slide.

you have to use the omni to recall while sliding which causes the achievement to trigger.

(this only works on around 100ms~ or more ping)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was recently in a railjack mission in veil farming Murex for Anomoly Shards.  After completing the sentient ship I decided to return to the railjack with my Omni via teleportation.  I thought it would look cool to do a bullet jump and then slide into the what I can only describe as the "warp hole" right before it teleported me and in the process of sliding received the Sleds of Sunshine achievement aka Travel 500m in a single slide across the Plains of Eidolon.

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge name: Sleds of Sunshine.
Challenge information: Travel over 500 meters in a single slide across the Plains of Eidolon.
Challenges can be seen in /profile sam686 or your own profile.

Location I completed on: Railjack skirmish mission.
I went inside Grineer ship, and while sliding, the Grineer ship explodes. I only slide for about 1 second. Challenge completed.

The distance I traveled while sliding looks like less then 10 meters, and it was in Railjack, not Plains of Eidolon. Looks like bugs on this challenge that just gives me completion when conditions are not met so something went wrong. I wasn't trying to complete challenge at that time.

Video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1257652709

• 4 weeks later...

Archived