Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Suitable Lotus Voice Actors

mega_lova_nia

If there really has to be an alternative VA, i would only accept that if that was Nic Cage making a vampiric expression and cannibalizing Ordis-Fake Lotus, Otak/Loid, Little Duck, the Vent kids and that guy who puts up those countdown timers in the Relays despite the auto-drain, all in a cinematic quest.

He could also torture Baro in order to get him to bring better stuff next time.

Reb likes vampires, so this is objectively the most appropriate choice when it comes to voice actors and this behavior would be in character, let's say Lotus was turned into a vampire by Grineer Ghouls with the use of the two types of Kuva which drove her mad, she also lost her ability to turn into her sentient form.

This could help to expand on the Naberus lore and maybe give a different perspective on the New War quest and also some lore for Revenant Prime.

I think any voice actor can in relaity pull it off. They are good at mimicing voices of others. I guess the only voice actor I have issues with is Nolan North, not that he is bad, it is just that you can always hear Deadpool no matter who he voices.

And if we are to get a new person to voice Lotus I'd honestly have to say Tara Strong, her range is just insane.

Ordis and Teshin are my top picks.

Aside from them, Little Duck, darvo + clem, and even Cephalon Cy would be acceptable to me.

Syndicates would be ok, but not just 1 syndicate, only if all the syndicates directed different missions.

As for my "not acceptable" list, don't use Eudico, konzu, any of the entrati (including otak/loid), These are mainly the freeroam mission control, and due to the freeroams being different to the rest of the game, should not be mixed.

Archived