Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colours

(PSN)DANCING_VISCERA

What the hell happened to our colours? Suddenly all my palettes are pale, washed out pastels. I hate pastel colours. If this is just an attempt to get us to buy more it's not going to work. It's bad enough that we have to pay for colours in the first place, when we could just use the RGB system & have access to over 65 000 colours. To ruin the things we've already paid for sounds very much like theft, or at the very least like a rip off. Maybe I'll just make everything black. Or grey. 

PS4 user here, and I don't see any changes to my colors.

My only guess might be that maybe you haven't played since they updated the Orbiter design?  The new Orbiter has dimmer lights in the Arsenal area, making them appear more muted, but once you step out of that area you'll see that your colors are actually the same.

first of all, i don't see any changes to mine. so you might want to troubleshoot for the changes that you claim are happening on your end.

secondly, just because cosmetics doesn't affect gameplay, doesn't mean it's not part of the game. a lot of players are willing to pay for these colors, fashion is a huge part of the game. why would the seller gave everyone free rgb wheels? the seller have families to feed.

and lastly, i believe somewhere on that super long ToS that none of us read but all of us agrees, there are rules about the game devs can change everything, including the stuff that we have bought, and we can't complain about it.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

PS4 user here, and I don't see any changes to my colors.

My only guess might be that maybe you haven't played since they updated the Orbiter design?  The new Orbiter has dimmer lights in the Arsenal area, making them appear more muted, but once you step out of that area you'll see that your colors are actually the same.

No, it's actually paler, not darker. What was maroon is now hot pink. Found an option that improved it, but don't know how it changed in the first place. Don't think it's back to how it was, but definitely better.

Archived