Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drives break Warframe abilities now (and this breaks Merulina with Helminth).

FelisImpurrator

This is definitely not listed in patchnotes as an intended change, but K-Drives now cancel Warframe abilities when mounting them. I used to be able to use Gloom on a K-Drive, and Fire Walker has been a known interaction people have used for fun times since, well, K-Drives were first a thing. But as of now, boarding a K-Drive completely removes ability effects on the frame, such as Volt Speed not affecting anyone riding one, and auto-canceling Gloom. This is a pretty hefty nerf, so I'm presuming it's a bug.

As for Merulina, I have Gloom infused over Sea Snares and have for several updates. It used to work flawlessly, but as of now there's an issue: Merulina now seems to prevent all the lifesteal from weapons, while still letting me heal from abilities. I'm not sure if it's intended that the ability can't heal Merulina, either, as there do seem to be methods of restoring Merulina's health - I believe my Vizier Predasite's Iatric Mycelium was doing so perfectly well. The slow persists, but the healing is inconsistent.

can confirm that merulina's bugged somehow. finished crafting her today, took her to sedna to rank her up and after casting sea snares while riding merulina, everything broke. dismounted merulina, can't melee, shoot, cast abilities, nothing. didn't resolve by getting downed and revived, didn't resolve by jumping off a cliff to trigger the reset. as for lifesteal, i plan to test that out with the Furis Syndicate Mod next, i'll post an edit/update when i run my next mission soon.

edit: yep, lifesteal from the Furis' Syndicate mod doesn't heal merulina, and i had some buff frames in my party and it seemed merulina wasn't affected by them.

nevermind the kavat bit, i simply failed to notice the kavat and buffs functioning

Archived