Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please buff/rework extractors

Yujinowa

The long forgotten feature, distilling and titan extractors

Now that we have the helminth system, rare resource are still quite hard to farm as the helminth is a bit picky with resource
Mining feels like a chore that takes a lot of time and not fun
Also for a ghost clan I still haven't finished the Hema in clan dojo ever since its release

I suggest a resource buff/rework for the extractors by either increasing resource amount or including the mining resources to revive the feature

People have been asking for a rework to the Extractor system for years now and DE has never touched the subject. There are even the Primed variants which are exclusive to Prime Access packs.

I would really love if they automated the extractors, have them automatically return the goods instead of the players having to manually click to take them and keep collecting until either their health gets too low or they are removed manually. The player would get a prompt every time they logged in showing what was collected during their time offline and the extractor's conditions.

2 hours ago, Yujinowa said:

Also for a ghost clan I still haven't finished the Hema in clan dojo ever since its release

Im the Warlord of a Storm Clan, me and a friend/clanmate alone farmed 50K Mutagen Samples needed for the Hema's research in a few days, we spent an hour or so at a time in the Derelict (Current Deimos) survival missions. I bought Boosters for me and him, there was no Smeeta at that time and only Nekros had any loot dropping buff.

I'd only use extractors again if they made the following changes:

- allow them to be used in ALL regions, including Void, for a chance at Argon Crystals.

- allow them to be deployed on open worlds and mine Open World resources: we already have Thumpers, Orbs and Requiem Pillars to help, but I don't think it'd hurt to get these materials Via extractors. I'll even go down to these open worlds to place and defend the Extractors myself if needed, but the aim here is for it to be passive.

- create a new version: Cosmic Extractor: basically works the same but collects Railjack resources by sucking up space debris. would be useful for neweer players and those still needing to upgrade their Railjack.

Archived