So, I have finished Nora's Choice in 44 days is it to long?

ThompFox15

2 hours ago, DefenderVex said:

I honestly don't even really touch nightwave. Plenty of rewards I would want from it to be sure but I don't really like the whole "daily activities" thing.

While I am not overly concerned with the rewards, I do pay attention to it. I check the activities, see if there is anything that fits in with the stuff I normally do and just make sure I do enough of whatever for that week. I just skip anything that is to far outside my normal playstyle - like animal captures and catching rare fish. At worst it means "hmm, maybe I should use a different element mix for a mission or three".

Just finished it. Almost all missions done while normally playing anyway. Didnt take long.

Also you get back the missions you missed on previous weeks,so you can max it out quite fast if start doing it.

I'd have finished a week ago, but I can't physically do tridolons and the win 3 rounds of index can go swing. 

I just like to get to 30 and be done with it but I fully understand and agree with DE keeping it up for a good long while because it makes  it more accessible to people who aren't on so much, new people who havent unlocked sorties, ttidolons, etc

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

everyone who did every acts, should've completed it with extra 500 points midweek last week, probably wednesday or thursday i can't really remember.

regardless of the rewards, a lot of people still does it just for the sake of doing it, so they're pretty easy to recognize. my main man slayer there obviously did his acts.

Nice

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

I'd have finished a week ago, but I can't physically do tridolons and the win 3 rounds of index can go swing. 

I just like to get to 30 and be done with it but I fully understand and agree with DE keeping it up for a good long while because it makes  it more accessible to people who aren't on so much, new people who havent unlocked sorties, ttidolons, etc

Yeah, I'm grateful I can finish it

• Like 1

I'll be able to hit rank 30 today. I skipped the Conservation, Eidolon and Index objectives because I'm not interested, but done everything else.

I reckon this Nightwave might still be around a while though, as DE are totally focused on New War so aren't going to touch Nightwave for several months. I imagine it'll be the same situation as last time where people will max out and then ask for extensions, which may or may not be given. either way I don't think there'll be a new series until some time after New War.

• Like 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb ThompFox15:

So, Nightwave Nora's Choice begin at 4 August, but since I live in South East Asia. Nightwave begin at 5 August instead 4 and I just finished it at 20 September or 19 September. And I calculate I need 44 days to max nightwave.

I want to ask you guys how many days you finish level up nightwave rank? Thank you

you have to see it in the ways a mr0 player could do it so it need to be at least 10 weeks because sometimes they cant even do 20k standing of nightwave a week
if you can do everything like me or you you need around 7 weeks minus a few daily mission

and i would advice that we think al least that the beginners should be able to at least have the possibility to finish the NW season or intermissions

the basic amount for a player that miss the dailys is 36500 and that meanst they can to all missions
so bascily 9 weeks worth of stuff to do if you would want that to be at 300.000 standing for nightwave

Edited by Keiyadan

18 minutes ago, nslay said:

I finished Nora's Choice last Tuesday. I did absolutely everything, including the very first nearly expiring "daily" that appeared when Nora's Choice launched.

Oh yeah you got the extra 1000 some of us missed out on, even though we logged in the same day it started. SeMz4.gif

DE stuffed up. lol

Edited by Slayer-.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Oh yeah you got the extra 1000 some of us missed out on, even though we logged in the same day it started. SeMz4t.gif

Yeah, because they launched it in the middle of the day before the daily reset... and you had 3 dailies, one of which was set to expire on the daily reset.

The nearly expiring launch-day daily was: kill enemies while riding a K-drive.

1 minute ago, nslay said:

Yeah, because they launched it in the middle of the day before the daily reset... and you had 3 dailies, one of which was set to expire on the daily reset.

The nearly expiring launch-day daily was: kill enemies while riding a K-drive.

So that's what it was, I was wondering how we missed that much standing, oh well tough luck.

15 hours ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, Nightwave Nora's Choice begin at 4 August, but since I live in South East Asia. Nightwave begin at 5 August instead 4 and I just finished it at 20 September or 19 September. And I calculate I need 44 days to max nightwave.

I want to ask you guys how many days you finish level up nightwave rank? Thank you

Nah. 

Everyone will be completing NW at there own pace, for any number of reasons.

I doubt it will stop before the year is out, so it's not a rat race. Take your time.

• Like 1