Parazon Power

(PSN)jockhotty

3 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

I really think they should do that. Problems? Thoughts?

Why do you think they should do this? Perhaps I am missing something.

It just sounds a little pointless. I get that it would have very niche applications, but why should DE spend time on it over other more useful things?

1 hour ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Er. Are you talking about like the closed vents in Spy missions?

In fairness those vents are a huge pain, though I can kinda see where DE is coming from with there being varying layouts of which are open and closed. I think for a certain few vaults there should be some way to open those though (thinking particularly of two corpus vaults in the old tilesets).

7 minutes ago, iPathos said:

In fairness those vents are a huge pain, though I can kinda see where DE is coming from with there being varying layouts of which are open and closed. I think for a certain few vaults there should be some way to open those though (thinking particularly of two corpus vaults in the old tilesets).

They’re not so bad. Sometimes I wish more things took a similar approach, to be honest; no exact same way to complete the objective twice in a row. Help mix it up a little

I was mainly not sure what the OP was talking about 😅

• Like 2

Thank you for your responses. Consider a Spy or Rescue mission. If I take a  sniper rifle as a required gun, I dont think I should have to crack the vent cover, when I am aiming for stealth, by shooting it out. The parazon should be able to do that. I will be clear to state that I am talking about vent style access where it intended to occur in all the various scenarios.  There is not really too much to do except allow the parazon to do it. I mean, they created the device for special functions, as hacking being one of them, it just seems like a disconnect that it cannot open a vent in the same mission.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Consider a Spy or Rescue mission. If I take a  sniper rifle as a required gun, I dont think I should have to crack the vent cover, when I am aiming for stealth, by shooting it out.

You're talking about Sorties with weapon limitations I guess?

There's plenty universal options already for that situation - Bullet Jump, Void Blast, silencing Mods, and whatever I forgot.