Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery leveling adjustments

(PSN)GoMgo31

Hello I enjoy warframe but what keeps me from staying with it for long time the mastery level and the continued losing my progress after completing the missions it has doesn't update my completing the mission so I had repeat the mission over and again what wrong with mastery challenges is we only get one shot we should at least get 3-5 opportunities to level up and not wait 24 hrs. To try again 3-5 hrs yes maybe. its challenging enough grinding to achieve collecting resources and parts it suck when be grind for hours than achieve a mastery level just to fail it in one shot it become discouraging after a while then get away from the game out frustration be hear my suggestion and take It in consideration .thank you

I’m guessing you’re referring to it being a problem that we have one attempt to try and beat the Mastery test, and if we fail are locked out of it for 24 hours.

It won’t change the lockout, but are you aware that Simaris’ room can let a player practice the test repeatedly, @(PSN)GoMgo31?

edit: I’m not sure what you mean by leveling up or grinding for resources. If the test is attempted and failed and a player is locked out for 24 hours, nothing is lost except some wait time

you joined 2 years ago so im assuming you know their are practice rooms for mastery tests. just keep doing those until you 100% sure you got it right. i have failed a couple but it's mostly due to me being cocky thinking the test is simple. you probably thought the same and thus failed, so now i always do minimum 2 tries of practice and then go for the main event. hope you do the same.

also there are countless people making guides for such tests in youtube, with easiest way possible, just pick something from them. you just have to pass the test. so don't stick to those stupid ideas like i only play with specific frame, or else i'll not play. then that's just stupid to me and can't suggest you anything more

Fix your internet connection. If the game is constantly failing to save your completion when a mission ends then you need to get a more stable connection.

Try switching from wireless to wired, if possible, or if not, make sure your wireless router and your console have as few walls between them as possible, and that it isn't more than ~50ft away, assuming you use a router supplied by your internet provider. Better routers can be farther away and still work fine.

Run a speedtest (speedtest.net) and make sure that you have at least 1MB up and down. Preferably do it from your console if you can. If it comes back fine, try running an Internet Stability test or VoIP test. If you aren't seeing large numbers of failed packets in that test, then you should be good in that regard.

Archived