Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fifth Appearance Set Sigil Bug?

TheWinterPrince

I think I have encountered a bug with the sigils on my frame...but it's oddly specific.  My favorite frame to mess with is Mesa, since I found a look for it involving the Presidio armor/helmet set that I absolutely love.  I have multiple versions of its appearance that I have made as a result, some with more differences than others, but just recently I went ahead and bought a fifth customization slot so I could give it a new pair of wings to try out without forgetting how I set up the old set.  When I got to adding the sigils on the frame though, they started to bug out.  The front sigil, which is the Conclave Sigil, kept returning to default dimensions whenever I entered the editor (at least until I ran a mission with it), and the back sigil, which is the Mastery Rank sigil, keeps reverting to the Mastery 1 version of itself whenever I enter a mission, even though I'm Mastery 17.  The only way to change it back to the proper mastery rank is to go back into the loadout editor.

Idunno what's causing this, but I'd appreciate it if this could get worked out.  I'd hate for my favorite frame to be a constant case of "Mildly infuriating," ya know?

Archived